• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I do not see Republicans winning anything in 2020 if they cave on guns. However, I do not see anyone relevant caving (McConnell, Cornyn, etc).

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I do not see Republicans winning anything in 2020 if they cave on guns. However, I do not see anyone relevant caving (McConnell, Cornyn, etc).
    Guns aside for a moment, if the Rs don't win anything in 2020, won't that make our lives even worse in all manor of things.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Red Flag will not be the end for the left they want total confiscation after that difficult to say what will be there next goal. Side note do not trust Cornyn to vote no on red flag.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    They keep talking about "with due process"..................

But that only comes after confiscation (and the definition of due process varies greatly from State to State), not before confiscation...............

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Not hard to see where this is going......so red flag laws. Heard many definitions. How many times have we heard over the last several years Trump voters/supporters being referred to as dangerous, ignorant, racists, deplorables and many other negative descriptors because they don't fall in line with the status quo of either party's establishment mantra.

Those will be the first they will go after since it's been proven as fact that they are disturbed by their own assessment. Once the thought police get their way, it's over.

Might be a war coming, but not the one the establishment was wanting.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    There are two trains leaving for the slaughterhouse, one is BLUE, one is RED. Does it matter which one you get on?
    I will be tinkering with the tracks...
    Actually, I have some serious thoughts on this. Many of you might disagree, but hear me out. I have been a Trump supporter. And I was disappointed but let it slide when he went along with the unconstitutional bump-stop ban. I understand, as someone said that if the dems win, life will be harder for us in all manner of ways, but if Trump goes along with these Red flag laws, he is not doing us any good. In my opinion, our whole way of life depends on the ability to keep and bear arms without the government being able to take them away, no matter WHAT method they use, whether it is an 'assault weapons ban' or a red-flag law. If it passes, they will use it on us. If Trump caves on this, how can we vote for him ? [Also, if he does not build the wall, how can we vote for him ?] I have already made up my mind NOT to vote to re-elect my senator, because he has done nothing to help Trump even though he is a republican. I cannot vote for a democrat either, though. And if I cannot vote for Trump, then I am through with politics. It is me and mine against all enemies.
    And if we have no one on our side, then I am afraid that the only path ahead of us will be a bloody one, which no one in their right mind wants. But that seems more likely now. Am I right or wrong ?

Last edited:

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I don't think Red Flag laws will ultimately pass the sniff test with the SCOTUS. And you can be sure that as soon as they are passed by Congress, there will be a lawsuit filed and put before the court ASAP. We didn't have to worry about crap laws like this in the past century because we had mental hospitals to commit the crazy bastids to! Thanks to fat Ted and others in Congress, we can no longer do that.

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    have less confidence in the supreme court. We have Thomas, Alito, and Gorsuch on our side as reliable votes. Kavenaugh waivers between conservative and liberal. And John Roberts is subject to blackmail, and votes with the four liberals when pressured.

Top Bottom