• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Cuomo won't be president. He would have ran already but comes across as a mob boss. Only New York fools would vote for him.
    Trump also forced him to admit on live tv they aren't short on ventilators and they have several thousand stockpiled not being used as only are using about 1500 right now. This is right after his office said it's a lie there are ventilators in warehouses.

His 30 000 number is projected need a few months from now in worst case scenario.

So much for draft Cuomo.
    Lynx Defense

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have to believe that is entirely possible.

It's just shameful in how they are using Biden in the condition he's in.

Regardless of what many people may think of him, it's just wrong.

Ya when things start slipping they move quick. My dad recently started retelling stories over a few minutes apart and stuff like that. He still works and is fully competent to do so but not in any way shape or form sharp enough to be president and deal with that stress and hes no where near bidens loss of faculties or easily loses control or temper like biden does.

Trumps no master political debater but he will kill biden.

Have you watched Bidens fake cabinet meetings on line with would be, i.e. fake, cabinet members giving the fake president, i.e. Biden, updates and the fake president telling the fake cabinet members what fake actions to take.

Ide be surprised if anyone did cause the average less then 3000 viewers.

Sad pitiful little senile man.

He, and msdnc and CNN are still bitching about not listening to scientists when they, the scientists, are basically running the show and answer questions without interference.

I think trump is reacting right in making restrictions goto county by county. With most cases in 3 areas and some states only having a dozen cases it's stupid to continue this lockdown past the point of full testing availability. Your gonna see old people and suck people quarantine with the rest slowing going back to normal.

Still n matter what Trump does the folks testing positive for TDS are gonna bitch.

Like that little phucker morning Joe saying trump is going to euthanize ww2 vest and Korean vets and veit nam vets to try to save the economy and get reelected. Phucking disgusting and joee should be fired like trish regan was for saying much less.

Last edited:

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    I think the Democrats were planning on a brokered convention with Bernie and Biden splitting the delegates and neither one reaching the magical number.
    Now that Biden was finally getting some serious traction and possibly having a chance at making the number of delegates required to win the nomination, you start hearing rumors of a Biden sexual assault complaint from 1993.
    This seems like an avenue they can exploit if Biden does win the nomination through delicate counts in the primaries. The Democratic Party comes to Biden and tells him he cannot run due to these accusations and now you’re back to brokered convention again (which is what I think the Democrats wanted all along through the primaries).

Just food for thought.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    EED1B551-5724-4D34-8F71-26939FDC761D.jpeg

Attachments

• EED1B551-5724-4D34-8F71-26939FDC761D.jpeg
      EED1B551-5724-4D34-8F71-26939FDC761D.jpeg