Military Camp

This is what is wrong with how the "media" reports....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    8f4b613008fea3a91f4dd5da8dc8a698.jpg
    dd94bdaadacd9e8260811660bc72d37f.jpg

So they can label the "gay" nightclub, but the "gunman" is just a gunman........

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    Think about this, what difference does it make who was in that nightclub or even if it was a nightclub! What if it had been a grocery store a sporting event how does that make any difference. I am personally appalled that any human could be happy that any human was murdered senselessly

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I just posted a rebuttal to a "Bloomberg Special" article on Yahoo. Along with other fabrications, the article states that fewer households in the US choose to have a firearm in the home. I cited the record sales of firearms, ammunition, huge numbers of new Concealed Carry and LTC licenses, vendors struggling to keep firearms and ammo in stock. Still the Libtards spout this drivel and support it with fabricated, skewed polls to sway public opinion.

Take a trip to Yahoo News and look at how many of the total articles available are screaming that guns are bad and gun control is a foregone conclusion. Every possible article describing gun accidents and shootings in the US are splashed across Yahoo and not a mention of cases where firearms saved lives.

We correctly call that PROPAGANDA!

Flash

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    If Joseph Goebbels would have had our current media working for him, the Nazis would not have even had to fight the rest of Europe. He would be proud of his spiritual descendants.

usurp31

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    The division among those that want to treat the larger symptom and the tools being used seems to be increasing daily. Is it just the media hype, is it me, or does the division really appear to be increasing? PC killed us years ago and we can't shake it off.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

It's really NO more complicated than this: The "mass media" is about just TWO things:
    1. PROMOTING the RADICAL LEFT's agenda
    and
    2. SELLING advertising.

NOTHING else even "comes into the equation".

What really bothers me is that the mass of the American people cannot figure out that LYING is 'the stock in trade" of the "major media".

yours, satx

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas
    To All,

It's really NO more complicated than this: The "mass media" is about just TWO things:
    1. PROMOTING the RADICAL LEFT's agenda
    and
    2. SELLING advertising.

NOTHING else even "comes into the equation".

What really bothers me is that the mass of the American people cannot figure out that LYING is 'the stock in trade" of the "major media".

yours, satx

That's because about 3% of the people make things happen. About 7% watch things happen. Then the remaining 90% ask WTF just happened?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    polarbear6,

Likely so. = What bothers me is that the other 90% don't get it, even after the DISHONESTY of the "mainstream media" is fully exposed.

yours, satx

Techenigma

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 23, 2016
    Salado, TX
    The media is full of it. I literally do not watch, listen, or read anything media puts out. Ultimately the gun control thing is total B.S too.
    Even if you took literally every firearm that exists and destroyed them the next day homicides and attacks with knives would increase, same with rocks, hands, sticks, etc.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom