• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diveRN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    The Metroplex
    I live a little over an hour east of where this was filmed. According to a friend of mine who works for Alameda County SO, this kind of stuff happens all the time. He says that while the various LE agencies would never admit it publicly, there are parts of Oakland that are left completely unpatrolled because LEOs who venture into those areas are regularly shot at. Even though I don't live close enough to the East Bay to see this stuff firsthand, we get a lot of the residual gang-related BS here. Most of it comes from that area.

I laugh a little when people ask me why I'm moving out of California.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Probably afraid if they do any shooting, one of those good little boy's mama gonna complain to the liberal city leaders and the PD will be shit on by the "leaders".

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's situations like that that make me lean towards support of vigilantism.

It can go terribly wrong, but sometimes you need to empower the people who have a stake in things.

Cordell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Williamson County
    I'd be in favor of some good old fashioned Martial Law. Send in the Marines for a couple weeks to clean that crap up. Once they have a new slate, replace the Police Chief, County Sheriff and District Attorney with Conservatives who are tough on crime, and maybe... just maybe decent hard working people would consider moving back.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I would never put that in the hands of the gov or condone having our military attack any US citizens.

Cordell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Williamson County
    Haha that was a joke about the kind of force they would need to truly clean that city up, which sadly for the any good people still left in Oakland is never going to happen.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    There is a lot of power in the people, they just don't realize it anymore.

Now if some marines, or better yet, a small SF squad decided on their own to take bak their own neighborhood, I would have no problem.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Where the door to door search ? MRAPS ? SWAT Team ? and all the shit libtards always want ? This looks like the holy land of gun control laws

Cordell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Williamson County
    There is a lot of power in the people, they just don't realize it anymore.

Now if some marines, or better yet, a small SF squad decided on their own to take bak their own neighborhood, I would have no problem.

That's so true. If only they could all get on the same page and vote out the libtards in office. Then replace those people with people who would support the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms maybe the city wouldn't be over run by a bunch of wild animals.

But I am guessing they like the freedom to do burn outs in the intersections, run people over and open fire in public like they are in Iraq so they will keep the elected officials in office.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I doubt those people are voting. The ones that do have been brainwashed to think the gov needs to take care of them or they live outside of the war zone and actually believe that all the rights they have given up are keeping then safe, yet they will never drive their Yaris or Prius in to the bad neighborhoods because they couldn't bear to live in the reality of what their "take care of me" attitude has created.

Cordell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Williamson County
    Oh no, they are probably voting to make sure they get their free Obama phone so they can call their crack dealer and they absolutely have to have their free healthcare so that when one of those rounds comes back down and strikes them in the toe, they can get a brand new gold toe. They have to make sure the free stuff keeps coming. The Democrats are busing them to the polling booths on election day.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    It's situations like that that make me lean towards support of vigilantism.

It can go terribly wrong, but sometimes you need to empower the people who have a stake in things.

I would never put that in the hands of the gov or condone having our military attack any US citizens.

You'd rather then lawlessly attack one another. That's a real solution. **head banging smilie**

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I would rather they be able to protect themselves from gangs than rely on law enforcement who are unable or unwilling to deal with the situation. Lawless does not always equal wrong. I also said that it could go terribly wrong.

And yes, I would rather it be citizens standing up to gangs than our military.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    I want a Hi-Point so I can be cool like that guy.

On a serious note-
    I know one cop can't do anything, but why not go in with a fucking SWAT team and level the fucking place? Arrest everyone and impound the vehicles. Kalifornia's taxes are high enough, they can afford it. Drinking in public, brandishing and discharging firearms, assaulting police officers, etc. Why is this tolerated? Especially when it comes to the firearms. A good [CA] citizen has to go through a tedious process to own and carry firearms and will get arrested instantly if he accidentally fucks up, but some fucking wet can sit there and shoot shit?

Oh I get it. In Kalifornia, you don't go after people that cause crime, instead let them punish the rest of us. Besides, any arrests will get thrown out because clearly these good people were "profiled."

Last edited:
    Top Bottom