• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    That has indeed been around a while and She (yes I capitalized it on purpose, not to symbolize deism) is one of the main reasons we have CC in Texas.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Now all we have to do is get our government to believe us.

The idea is to elect people who are like-minded, not sway existing politicians to our way of thinking. If they're not on our page, vote the fargin bastages out!

American politics needs a thorough housecleaning. Our next two elections should be National "Vote out the incumbents" Day! :patriot:

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Old? That's older than old.

But, if people in Texas don't know the story, or know her, they need to know how big of an impact she made on the CHL in Texas. She was one of the #1 drivers behind it through every session until finally, Granny left the Governors office and GW took over and signed it.

She sold her chiropractic practice and is still in central Texas area raising horses. She's kind of a Texas hero.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Old? That's older than old.

But, if people in Texas don't know the story, or know her, they need to know how big of an impact she made on the CHL in Texas. She was one of the #1 drivers behind it through every session until finally, Granny left the Governors office and GW took over and signed it.

She sold her chiropractic practice and is still in central Texas area raising horses. She's kind of a Texas hero.
    Damn right she is a Texas hero. And I think you're right, if Texans don't know her story they might start listening to all the crap that DC tries to push on the people.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Damn right she is a Texas hero. And I think you're right, if Texans don't know her story they might start listening to all the crap that DC tries to push on the people.

+2

razor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    I was 8 years old and he lived six blocks from my house , Belton TX ,in a huge red brick home all by hisself . I remember the home because people would run a stopsign and hit his brick fence . He was mad at the IRS , Can you imagine the anger that people will have in the future when there taxes are so high becuase they have to pay off the bailouts??? Lubys cafeteria in Killeen TX.
    Crazy stuff! Crazy !

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    He was mad at the IRS , Can you imagine the anger that people will have in the future when there taxes are so high becuase they have to pay off the bailouts???

A lot of IRS anger isn't the taxes themselves as much as it's the interest, penalties, and BULLIES that work for the IRS.

"Google" Jennifer Long

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    That has indeed been around a while and She (yes I capitalized it on purpose, not to symbolize deism) is one of the main reasons we have CC in Texas.

Thank you for posting that, it is a great video.

It has happened several times now that someone had a legal gun in their car, but was not legally able to carry that self defense tool in with them, and got shot dead by some criminal who broke the law and carried their gun in.

It is an important issue, and everyone should be made aware of it!

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    I was 8 years old and he lived six blocks from my house , Belton TX ,in a huge red brick home all by hisself . I remember the home because people would run a stopsign and hit his brick fence . He was mad at the IRS , Can you imagine the anger that people will have in the future when there taxes are so high becuase they have to pay off the bailouts??? Lubys cafeteria in Killeen TX.
    Crazy stuff! Crazy !

I have always wondered about what that was about.

Is that what it was over? He was so angry over the IRS that he just snapped?

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    I don't like walking a long way in to a gunshow, through dangerous looking parking lots, unarmed; I don't like it one bit.

I also don't like having to pay admission (which went up from $7 to $8 this last year) just to go in a buy over priced guns and ammo.

Normally I never miss a single gunshow, but I may start missing a few in the future, maybe a lot of them.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    A lot of IRS anger isn't the taxes themselves as much as it's the interest, penalties, and BULLIES that work for the IRS.

"Google" Jennifer Long

The IRS likes to make "examples" of folks from time to time.

They took a camera crew with them for a raid like you would see on "Cops" once that really stuck in my mind.

The IRS Goons went after a single mom, with an armed attack squad, weapons drawn down on her and her small child, because she was late making a payment on the two hundred dollars the claimed she owed them.

It certainly looked as if they spent more than two hundred dollars in pursuit of such a dangerous criminal.

But I guess that every Federal Agency operates like that.

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    I'm paraphrasing here, but I love the end of her statement, when she tells Chuckie Schumer that the Second Amnedment is not about hunting, but exisits to allow people like "us" to protect thenselves from people like "you"...

Whew! What more can be said?

Jeff B.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    I'm paraphrasing here, but I love the end of her statement, when she tells Chuckie Schumer that the Second Amnedment is not about hunting, but exisits to allow people like "us" to protect thenselves from people like "you"...

Whew! What more can be said?

Jeff B.

That is the exact reason for our 2nd Amendment, and also the exact reason that the Washington Government attacks our 2nd Amendment!

Top Bottom