• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    I'm willing to bet a box of fine ammo that as of right now the ratio of liberals to conservatives immigrating here is at the very least 2:1. Invite all your freedom loving, gun totting, anti-B.S. buddies to come with ya. Lord knows we're gonna need 'em....

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I'm willing to bet a box of fine ammo that as of right now the ratio of liberals to conservatives immigrating here is at the very least 2:1. Invite all your freedom loving, gun totting, anti-B.S. buddies to come with ya. Lord knows we're gonna need 'em....

It really doesnt matter. What does matter is who actually makes it to the polls

SKSer45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    Yup, and if liberals stick to being liberals. They will be to busy bitching about everything, hung over, and sleeping in. Yet, something about TX rural population is what gives me a lot of optimism. Very strong, numerous, and very politically aware. I think those are your un sung heroes.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Checking out my Youtube/FB stories and ran across this nice little article.

Randon Thoughts About Texas Turning Purple. And Guns | The Truth About Guns

I think she is right, I know a lot of people (including my self) that are moving to TX because TX is still America and feels like America. But, like many members said need to hit the polls and be pro-active that TX never turns purple or blue.

I feel like there are a lot more issues than just Hispanics, Conservatives and Liberals. I am one of those who escaped CA for a lot of reasons. I would think many people who know me might be surprised about my political views on a lot of things, but I could never be called a Conservative. From what I've seen, Red, Blue or Purple, it's the agendas that mess things up.

I do agree with her completely that the more people who shoot the less chance there is of an anti-gun movement. She is right about the transformative power of actually shooting a firearm for the first time. I do not know how many friends of mine and friends of friends that came with me on trips to the Angeles Shooting Range in Los Angeles and completely changed their mind. Every last one of them asked me to take them out shooting again.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Yup, and if liberals stick to being liberals. They will be to busy bitching about everything, hung over, and sleeping in. Yet, something about TX rural population is what gives me a lot of optimism. Very strong, numerous, and very politically aware. I think those are your un sung heroes.
    That's because we've all fled into the country where we can cling to our guns and religion with like minded folks.

Top Bottom