Hurley's Gold

This sounds like a good idea. What do you think?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    My God! You know, since the election I've been thinking something like that is what we need to do! Wow. This looks like something all of us should get behind.

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Call to action - Internet movement in support of 2nc Amendment

Taken from The MP forum but it is circulating around many gun forums, I think. Seems like a very good idea to me. Many thanks to dvickery for bringing it to my attention.

All,

Another gun site/forum, AR15.COM is attempting to organize a large internet movement in an effort to prevent another AWB. So far, the involvement and support is huge. Many other gun forums are banding together and brainstorming ideas on how to organize & fight obama and the left gun grabbers.

I'm asking the moderators of this site to contribute to the cause anyway you see fit.

Please read the thread here:
    AR15.com AWB prevention thread - please get involved

I have also created a myspace page dedicated to the cause. Please become a friend if you have an account or create an account and become a friend.
    Myspace - dedicated to preserving the 2nd Amendment

We need every single person we can get!

Thanks,

dvickery

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    My God! You know, since the election I've been thinking something like that is what we need to do! Wow. This looks like something all of us should get behind.

Agreed. I believe it was one of your posts about educating others that has prompted me since the election to start posting about gun things in general in my motorcycle blog/forum.

I'm on my way out right now and I only skimmed the linked post and this thread here, but I like the idea of being one solid voice through the "gun community". All our weapons and ammo are at risk, it doesn't matter the make or model. We need to fight as such. :patriot:

Additional notes on later thinking from me..:

- Universal Amber Alert Ticker
    <--- I saw this suggested by a member there, I think that is an EXCELLENT idea, providing the information source stays secure and updated. Another member followed up on pg 2 about interconnecting. We can't all speak on a national field if we have no idea what is up for debate. I understand the responsibility 'to know' is both ours on an individual level to stay informed about our issues, but the reality is we all needs reminders and updates. If we intend to put up a good fight, we haev to be just as informed as the antis are.

TexasFats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Something that I have suggested on other forums is for everybody to join additional pro-gun organizations. Let's try to double the membership of NRA, GOA, SAF, JPFO, etc. Of course, the idea in this forum is also good, and we should probably try to do both--and quickly.

Top Bottom