• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    In all of my years of reading and being led by the good book, I do not recall this verse. Wether or not I have seen it, today was like the first time. Perhaps I was too young to grasp the depth in it's meaning. Never the less, I felt compelled to share this with you all. May it serve as a swift kick in the rear and help inspire us all to reach above the implications of this verse. God bless you all, and all you hold dear.

Isaiah 64:6
    We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind.
    DK Firearms

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Amen, brother. Our nation is the same way. We (as a country) have turned our backs so far away from God that we are certainly withering away. I don't for a minute wonder why our nation is in the state its in. But I do wonder why we turned away in the first place. But then again, the first part first sentence of that verse also explains that one, too.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The revelation of our sinful nature is a crusher. thank God its the start. " He who loses his life for my sake shall find it."

One of my favorites from Jeremiah29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Peace for the journey...

Top Bottom