Texas SOT

This whole impeachment thing could turn out bad.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They just want to be able to say"it's not our fault, we tried. The Senate failed you" come election time. I'm really sure that will backfire on a bunch of them. If they really had anything solid on Trump they would be screaming it loud and long already. So far, all they have any proof of so far is not illegal or immoral. No impeachable offense.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

GunnutJack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Euless, Texas
    I'm so sick of the Pelosi/Shiff show.......hearsay, conjecture, and bias are not evidence.

I have been watching the hearings a great deal and really haven't seen any REAL tangible evidence.

This guy's family is voting Trump again. I wanted him to drain the SWAMP....and if he can do it or cause Pelosi to have a CORONARY....I'm all for it!!!

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Agreed.

Trump won last time because no one wanted to vote for Hillary. We were taking a chance. He was an unknown, but at least an outsider/non-politician.

Now he's proven himself, and the Democrats have proven that it's not just Hillary who can't be trusted.

They come across as supremely dishonest, corrupt, and so removed from normal people that they don't even know how much their corruption is showing.

Yup, they gave the election to Trump for 2020.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    The premise of the Democrats in 2016 was that this is as good as the economy can get learn to live with it. The government would help you cope with handouts. Trump told us we could make the American economy greater. He won the economic debate with the Dems. The investment guy on MSNBC said this is the best economy that has seen in his life along with others. The mainstream press is silent on this. Voters know what is good for their wallets and pocketbooks. Trump is that guy. Minorities are waking up.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    I think even they (democrat politicians) know that, but they are desperate. They promised to impeach Trump right after he won the election. Too bad that Russian collusion slam dunk hardly made a ripple. The far left have been screaming so loud that the democrat politicians actually believe they are the majority of the country. Meanwhile, the moderates and conservatives (the actual majority) are seeing Chicken Little running around screaming "Orange Man Bad!" and scratching their heads at the debacle, and then seeing that they have more money in their pockets then they had a few years ago.
    At this point they just want a black mark on Trump's presidency.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yup, they gave the election to Trump for 2020.
    Agreed, that is unless the bumbling buffoon of Manhattan gives it back. If the left had left him alone he would have repeatedly stomped on his dick dozens of times by now.

His saving grace is the resistance and slow motion coup they started before inauguration.

Arrogant political correctness driven hypocrisy. Americans hate it more than a mouthy buffoon and they just dont get it. Just like they hated Hillary more, and a big part of that is the bullshit she pulled in the last pres election primary. Secret deals with the DNC to basically launder money and funnel it into her campaign. Different election same dirty tricks.

Hell the hated her so much trump was right about getting away with almost anything.

It also doesnt hurt Trump that he basically says phuck you when called racist or misogynist or xenophobic and doesnt cower under the glare of those Marxist tactics. It is the primary driver of TDS. They dont know what to do. Like Charlie Daniels sang, "hes got them steppin and fetchin running round like their heads are on fire and their asses are catchin".

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Romney will vote for impeachment I bet.
    You are likely correct. I could see Murkowski and Collins voting for it, too.
    However, I think a fair number of Dims may NOT vote for it. They are at a crossroads now that it is "real". They have to decide if they do what's "right" for Democrats and appear batshit crazy (as do Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, and others), or follow the rule of law and expect to maybe stay in office.
    Hmmmm, what to do....?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom