Patriot Mobile

This whole impeachment thing could turn out bad.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    This was filmed day before the vote in the House.

Some might consider this too long to watch but it is very informative. If you don’t watch the whole thing, the first 15 minutes or so are really good. Sen. Cruz does a good job of explaining the articles of impeachment against President Trump.

I think two who have posted in this thread would do well to watch.

Thanks for putting that up. I listened to the entire discussion. I say simply, Amen.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Our resident liberal, HKS, is merely grasping for something to justify his stance.

Said it previously.....liberal is relative.
    Bought some subsonic 22lr and 9mm ammo, a knife, a holster and a Stetson hat at the Premier Gun show today in Bastrop. Drove one of my pickups there! Proudly an atypical liberal???
    https://www.premiergunshows.com/shows/bastrop-gun-show/
    My colleagues think I'm way too conservative to associate with. It troubles them. :)

We will never know, though I'm wondering... How many evangelical churches be host, tomorrow morning, to discussions and debates relating to that Christianity Today article castigating Mr. Trump's patently un-christian behavior.

15.5 year of Christian schooling from day 1 of kindergarten through college degree...under my belt gives me, I hope, the intrinsic perogative to engage that discussion.
    I'm really really wondering.

HKS
    In house (relatively) liberal.

Last edited:

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Bought some ammo, a knife, a holster and a Stetson hat at the Premier Gun show today in Bastrop. Drove one of my pickups there! Proudly an atypical liberal???
    My coworkers think I'm way too conservative for their taste.

Will never know, though I'm wondering... How many evangelical churches be host to discussions of that Christianity Today article castigating Mr. Trump's patently un-christian behavior.

15.5 year of Christian schooling from day 1 of kindergarten through college degree...under my belt gives me, I hope, the intrinsic perogative to engage that discussion.

HKS
    In house (relative) liberal.

Again, no effect, I promise. Short on fact and long on opinion and propaganda presented as fact, just like the media's constant onslaught and the articles of impeachment that for the first time mentioned no crime at all rendering it impotent and toothless. Lmao...

But I get why your coworkers think you're far too conservative. Merely owning a pickup does that trick, not to mention a gun. I know firsthand. Most closedminded insulated bunch I've ever encountered. Actually I feel sorry for them trapped in their own tunnel of ignorance.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Bought some subsonic 22lr and 9mm ammo, a knife, a holster and a Stetson hat at the Premier Gun show today in Bastrop. Drove one of my pickups there! Proudly an atypical liberal???
    My colleagues think I'm way too conservative to associate with. It troubles them. :)

We will never know, though I'm wondering... How many evangelical churches be host, tomorrow morning, to discussions and debates relating to that Christianity Today article castigating Mr. Trump's patently un-christian behavior.

HKS

How many will discuss and debate the Democrat's patently un-Christian behavior and their open and demonstrated hostility to Christianity?

In life, at times we must play with the hand we have been dealt. This world is not perfect, mankind's poor choices saw to that in the garden of Eden.

Having to choose between Trump and any of the Dem's, I will be forced to choose Trump. You are willfully confusing such a choice with condoning all his behavior. And that is false logic.

Come back when you are willing to look in the mirror, and be honest with yourself and with us. In the meantime, you just continue to demonstrate the hypocrisy of the liberals.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    wp594arus7641.jpg

Attachments

• wp594arus7641.jpg
      wp594arus7641.jpg
      67.2 KB · Views: 361

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas

HKS

Son of a buck.........looks like some Christian leaders, including the offspring of the most revered Christian voice of the last 100 years, don't quite agree with your hypothesis. Color me shocked....lmao.....

Although you're on the same side as Sharpton. Probably not the first time.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rev-g...ty-today-after-paper-calls-for-trumps-removal

Top Bottom