This will burn your biscuts!!!!`

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MadMo44Mag, Nov 11, 2009.

1. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
  2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    It really pisses me off that Bush and DOHbama let this guy go as far as they did.

3. Fisherman777

Fisherman777 Well-Known

Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    D, I agree that someone at the DOD dropped the ball but what does this have to do with Bush?

We have to do some profiling and discharge all of the Muslims from the services. It is a conflict of interest to send them to fight against other Muslims. Some of them might do what this guy did. Religeon of Peace My ASS!

4. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Far more people let this go than just Bush and DOHbama, far too many complaints about his ramblings (which had it been a Christian pushing for his religion they would have been disciplined more I imagine) and intent.

I wonder if they will seek the death penalty. I'll be pissed if they don't. Well more pissed!

Why if it was considered a terrorist attack would it not still go through Military Justice system? anyone know?

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

buck_stops_here.gif

6. SouthTex

SouthTex New Member

Oct 17, 2009
    San Antonio, Texas
    Are all members of the military required to have at a minimum a Secret Security Clearance? Or is there no security clearance requirement unless due to their job?

7. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Welcome to the PeeCee nanny state and I'm not talking about our Texas.....You must not insult another person even if its the truth and would serve to warn others of the filth and danger involved.....You might hurt his/her/their feelings even if they have their feelings baited like a fishing pole....On their shirt sleeves so to speak....

Bull Poop !!!! Tell it like it is....And be prepared to vote in 2010 so we can carry out the garbage to the curb !!! Be willing to fight for the 1st & 2nd Amendments if it is necessary and don't hesitate to speak up for what is right !!! But be curteous and reasonable doing it.....

8. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    This is due to most everyone in government--at all levels--who have preached and forced political correctness policies on Americans since the early 80s when that B.S. got started.

BTW, when it comes to the military and political correctness, let me throw this one out to also burn your biscuits. Ever since the Persian Gulf War fighter pilots have been forbidden to place any kind of nose art on their aircraft (with the exception of combat deployed aircraft, which must have their art removed before leaving the area of operations), because of politically correct sensitivities. Yet these same pilots are tasked to drop cluster bombs, various fragmentation bombs, thermobaric bombs, 30mm GAU-8 depleted uranium rounds, blah, blah, blah, and blow other human beings into pieces, but that's okay and not offensive to the same people.

:hammerhead: :332: :banghead: :bs: :headscratch: :rolleyes: :confused:

9. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    I don't believe so.

Your clearance level depends upon your job. Need to know.

Still, it should have been visible to Ray Charles that this guy was bad news.

Jeff B.

10. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair