Military Camp

This will make the democraps almost unbeatable.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Remember that only 20% of degrees are in something actually useful? Well, maybe dancing/polysci/Tv announcing is useful. Sports is UP.
    I thought of a degree in the same way I consider buying a tool. I paid for my tools as I bought them. If a tool doesn't provide a return on the investment, it is useless.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    With their bogus degrees they can...maybe... get hired as a coffee clerk at a starbuks...and no, I won't refer to a coffee clerk as something with that 'precious' bs yer-a-pee-in sounding goofy name they treasure.

Oh, I almost forgot, these same coffee clerks sell pastries too...

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    With their bogus degrees they can...maybe... get hired as a coffee clerk at a starbuks...and no, I won't refer to a coffee clerk as something with that 'precious' bs yer-a-pee-in sounding goofy name they treasure.

Oh, I almost forgot, these same coffee clerks sell pastries too...
    Don't know much about starbuks as I've only been there once. Several years ago a group of permit holders open carried at one to intimidate the liberal regulars. Saw nothing that would cause me to return.

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10
    Fox news mentioned today that biden was planning to release his plan to forgive student loans. This may be the key to win in November. Just about every college student and those who are still paying off loans maybe enough to sway the vote in November and even the Presidential vote in 202 not only that it will just about put the finishing touch on destroying our economy forever. We can't handle anymore govt give aways. Might as well roll out the red carpet for China, Russia and whoever else wants us. I remember biden is doing to us what Reagan did to break up Russia. IMHO
    I don’t think that there are nearly as many people getting free money as there are going to be blue collar folks pissed off that they have to pay for it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Don't know much about starbuks as I've only been there once. Several years ago a group of permit holders open carried at one to intimidate the liberal regulars. Saw nothing that would cause me to return.
    I tried Starbucks many years ago, once, I wasn't impressed with their over-priced coffee in the least. I can make better coffee at home with my cheap coffee maker!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I went in one once!

The coffee clerk/counterman was loaded up with a lot of cheap jewelry punctured all over it's face and full sleeve tats...just what I want to see from a guy handling food & drink.

He was also 'swishy' as many of the 'alphabet class' are want to caper and flaunt, so the public doesn't have to guess there...status...

Thus my first time in sb was my last time in a sb...yuck!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have been a total of 3 times.
    Only when the withdrawl symptoms hit. Desperation will make you do stupid stuff.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I went in one once!

The coffee clerk/counterman was loaded up with a lot of cheap jewelry punctured all over it's face and full sleeve tats...just what I want to see from a guy handling food & drink.

He was also 'swishy' as many of the 'alphabet class' are want to caper and flaunt, so the public doesn't have to guess there...status...

Thus my first time in sb was my last time in a sb...yuck!
    Starbucks is a status symbol for coffee. All the trendy and up and comers get their coffee there.

Phuck them and their status and trendy coffee!

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I don’t think that there are nearly as many people getting free money as there are going to be blue collar folks pissed off that they have to pay for it.
    I was going to post this very thing. I believe it will backfire and have the opposite effect. There are more people that do not have student loans or have paid them off or put their kids through school, that will resent having to cover the cost and of an education for a bunch of crybaby's that borrowed more money than they could pay back. Most of those with student debt were more than likely going vote demtard anyway. Paying off student debt for this crowd will only make the rest of us resent them more.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Starbucks? Thread drift a bit. But here’s my .02 since we’re on the subject. My wife’s niece works for them so we get quite a bit of discounted or free shit from them.

So there it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: dmh

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I was going to post this very thing. I believe it will backfire and have the opposite effect. There are more people that do not have student loans or have paid them off or put their kids through school, that will resent having to cover the cost and of an education for a bunch of crybaby's that borrowed more money than they could pay back. Most of those with student debt were more than likely vote demtard anyway. Paying off student debt for this crowd will only make the rest of us resent them more.

I can agree with you there. Add to it the dems bill that manchin & the dyke are now onboard with will put a billion or 2 into the IRS.

Guess what that’s for??

Bingo!! It’s to help them phuck with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I don't think Biden will be running for president in 2024. The dems don't want him and the republicans sure as hell don't want him.

He'll be dead or 25th amendment out. They'll be pushing Kamala on you, which is what they have always wanted. When she got hosed in the primaries they forced her on Biden as his running mate.

I've been saying this since he was elected. come Feb of 2023 Kamala will be president.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    He'll be dead or 25th amendment out. They'll be pushing Kamala on you, which is what they have always wanted. When she got hosed in the primaries they forced her on Biden as his running mate.

I've been saying this since he was elected. come Feb of 2023 Kamala will be president.
    Unless the puppeteers select someone else to replace Kamala as VP. Her polling numbers are worse than Bidens from what I have read recently.

mbc79708

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    TEXAS
    Fox news mentioned today that biden was planning to release his plan to forgive student loans. This may be the key to win in November. Just about every college student and those who are still paying off loans maybe enough to sway the vote in November and even the Presidential vote in 202 not only that it will just about put the finishing touch on destroying our economy forever. We can't handle anymore govt give aways. Might as well roll out the red carpet for China, Russia and whoever else wants us. I remember biden is doing to us what Reagan did to break up Russia. IMHO
    BULL !!!!

Top Bottom