Thought I'd say hello to my Austin Peeps :)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engraving

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2016
    Central Austin
    What colour?

I don't want it to be the black lettering like in your pictures.....isnt that called monogramming? I probably have the wrong word...

Available colors are black, copper, white and pearly white. If you've seen any other colors they are probably, powder coat, vinyl or UV ink. They trouble is they are easily scratched. There could be a process Im not familiar with of course.

Last edited:

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Available colors are black, copper, white and pearly white. If you've seen any other colors they are probably, powder coat, vinyl or UV ink. They trouble is they are easily scratched. There could be a process Im not familiar with of course.
    I did some research and etching appears to be what I'm after.....I don't want the lettering to have color!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I like to work up the art so as to minimize your delays when you visit, can you send what youd like to engravingsolutions@icloud.com

Delays are no issue. I can drop off and pick up whenever they are ready ( if I am in the States) don't really have anything but a vague idea of what I want done so I'll just have to talk to you when I get home.

If it happens that they are ready while I am at work, I will be in within 28 days to pick them up( I work a 28 day rotation)

Top Bottom