thoughts on this rifle

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
I'd say Buy it and drop a good laminate or walnut stock on it and shoot it with iron sights! The stock is the only thing I don't like about it, and it is a good stock. But that rifle would look damn good in wood! But I guess if you buy it you can just add a scope. No seriously it is a nice rifle.

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
I'm not big on the gold inlays, but I do like the Remys. You thinking of a collector or shooter? If it's a shooter, I think there may be better deals out there, but that you wouldn't regret this one. If a collector, go for whatever suits you. If this one intrigues you, then it sounds like a sure bet.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
I'd say Buy it and drop a good laminate or walnut stock on it and shoot it with iron sights! The stock is the only thing I don't like about it, and it is a good stock. But that rifle would look damn good in wood! But I guess if you buy it you can just add a scope. No seriously it is a nice rifle.
I don't like the stock either. A nice walnut would rock. I have the iron sights/bb gun sights on my lever gun and love em.

I'll shoot it, but saw the limited edition and thought what the heck, go for a little decoration and conversation. Just waiting for the seller to email me back.

Couldn't find much info on this other than someone thought it was made in the 80's. Remington didn't have an email I could send a question to. I hope I'm not going blind.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Sounds like a good deal to me. I own a Remington 700 BDL DM (.270 Win).

View attachment 835
That's a beauty.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics