• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I'd say Buy it and drop a good laminate or walnut stock on it and shoot it with iron sights! The stock is the only thing I don't like about it, and it is a good stock. But that rifle would look damn good in wood! But I guess if you buy it you can just add a scope. No seriously it is a nice rifle.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I'm not big on the gold inlays, but I do like the Remys. You thinking of a collector or shooter? If it's a shooter, I think there may be better deals out there, but that you wouldn't regret this one. If a collector, go for whatever suits you. If this one intrigues you, then it sounds like a sure bet.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I'd say Buy it and drop a good laminate or walnut stock on it and shoot it with iron sights! The stock is the only thing I don't like about it, and it is a good stock. But that rifle would look damn good in wood! But I guess if you buy it you can just add a scope. No seriously it is a nice rifle.

I don't like the stock either. A nice walnut would rock. I have the iron sights/bb gun sights on my lever gun and love em.

I'll shoot it, but saw the limited edition and thought what the heck, go for a little decoration and conversation. Just waiting for the seller to email me back.

Couldn't find much info on this other than someone thought it was made in the 80's. Remington didn't have an email I could send a question to. I hope I'm not going blind.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    And I like black synthetic stocks to, but that rifle deserves polished walnut. And then put the Swiss Army stock on a hunting rifle. Unless it is the original stock and the rifle is priceless with it on there.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    That's a beauty.

Thanks D, I bought it off a friend of mine for $450. I had sold an old Remington Sportsman 78 for $300, which I used along with $150 worth of Academy gift cards that I had been saving. The best deal I've made so far.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I ordered it, will post pics when it gets here along with a little suprise, bwahahaha.

That .270 at Bass Pro Shops was pretty nice though...

The anticipation is going to kill me. I'm glad you jumped on it, I'm certain you will enjoy it. Anxiously awaiting pics...........

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    One of the local FFL's sent in the paperwork. Rifle will be shipped on Monday.

Business must be good when a business you've spent several thousand dollars with won't give you the time of day. American business at it's best...

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    One of the local FFL's sent in the paperwork. Rifle will be shipped on Monday.

Business must be good when a business you've spent several thousand dollars with won't give you the time of day. American business at it's best...
    That is great .........well most of it. At least it is on the way now!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom