Thoughts/Prayers for my Sister

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
Feb 15, 2013
Dallas (Oak Cliff)
I have a 14 year old special needs sister named Katie that has battled her entire life through severe spinal defects that required surgery, tumors and learning disabilities among other things. She recently went in to have 2 more tumors examined, and it was revealed that she has cancer. The tumor is in a spot with major arteries in her upper leg which means they can't remove it yet. They are going to start her on Chemo and radiation to try and shrink it and remove it as soon as possible. I'm not one to share depressing posts often, but this is pretty difficult, so I ask my fellow TGT members to simply keep Katie in their prayers and/or thoughts.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
Jul 20, 2012
Friendswood
Prayers outbound. If you need help or guidance, feel free to call, my mother is a dosimitrist

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

elamas77

Feb 19, 2013
Austin
My heart goes out to you and your family. Sending your beautiful lil sis positive vibes and keeping her in my prayers.

I ♥ Monkies!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
I'm not one to share depressing posts often, but this is pretty difficult, so I ask my fellow TGT members to simply keep Katie in their prayers and/or thoughts.

What a cutie. Many before you have so be strong and get well Katie.

Be strong GlockOwner.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
Dec 16, 2011
Central
Just awful. Prayers to her, you and yalls family. No child should have to bear through that. Stay strong brother.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members