• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I can't verify this at all but I've seen it from a few different places online. Anyone have any info? Or just thoughts?
    6bfbe53cd1ce00c20dade4bbe31eae71.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Horseshît. No TFR in the COS area, so Trump definitely ain’t there.
    3ea0347df677e1889f10288993cf98c1.jpg

As for Pelosi’s call to Gen Milley on Friday, without a transcript, all you’re looking at is a press release from a politician.

I’d guess Gen Milley’s responses were something along the lines of “Ma’am, that’s not something I can discuss with you. Call me back if you ever have NCA authority”.

I won’t wade into the rest of the sewage in that pic, but it’s all 100% horseshît, too.

Y’all do realize Lin Wood has zero requirement to be factual, correct?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Lots of folks are publishing their last night's fever dream on the internet. Some claim the Pope will be arrested asap.

Already been posted....

:green:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Trump couldn't be at Cheyenne Mountain, he was supposedly here in Texas :what:

As much as I and many others here wish that Nancy Pelosi and all the other swamp monsters were about to get swept off to Gitmo and a redux of the election would go down... its not happening.

Joe Biden is 10 days away from becoming the 46th President of the United States. The Democrats have a majority in the house, and Kamala Harris will get a tie breaking vote in the Senate *if* the handful of "Republican" turn coats don't just side with the dems.

This is going to be an ugly 4 year term. Its not going to be rainbows and puppy dogs for any of us - but Trump's done. Lin Wood needs mental health help. Sydney Powell turned out to be as useful as tits on a boar. The SCOTUS did give us a good fucking by not taking up the case filed by Texas. Other courts gave us a fucking by not hearing the other cases on the merits. But its over. The Republican party right now is a joke and its eating itself alive just like the Democrats have been doing for a while - the difference is that the Democrats while eating themselves alive, can still come together when it counts and they can fight as a team. Republicans are total shit when it comes to doing the same - we can't stop fighting each other. Democrats accept they have a spectrum of leftists - and they'll still use one another to reach their ultimate goals. Republicans are binary - you're either 100% with me or your a damn RINO so nothing gets done.

Republicans had a majority for two years under Trump. They managed to pass some tax cuts and remove the individual mandate from the ACA -- they did *nothing* to help gun owners. They didn't get rid of the ACA in its entirety. They didn't dismantle the surveillance state. Hillary never got prosecuted. For ever good thing the Trump administration did, there were at least 10X the missed opportunities to Make America Great Again. Great slogan, and we were on a roll until COVID.

Maybe in 2022 we can boot the turd RINOs and also retake at least one if not both houses of Congress - but I don't think Republicans will have power again for a long time, if ever again honestly. They have 2 years to further perfect the voter fraud machine until mid terms, and four to perfect it for the next Presidential election. They were pretty blatant this time, next time they'll take things more low key and just continually massage the numbers as they come in - no more 3AM spikes for one person.

The Democrats are coming for us, no doubt, but no reason to spread stuff that'd be better left for an Alex Jones spoof. Trump is in DC licking his wounds, he's not here in Texas, he's not in Colorado - there are no secret tribunals. Its just not true.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'd like for that to be true, but in all fairness, I think it's all bullcrap and someone's twisted dream of what they wish how things are.

Side note: Elvis is still alive and lives upstairs at Graceland!
    I've been to Graceland, there is definitely an elvis there.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom