• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Trump couldn't be at Cheyenne Mountain, he was supposedly here in Texas :what:

As much as I and many others here wish that Nancy Pelosi and all the other swamp monsters were about to get swept off to Gitmo and a redux of the election would go down... its not happening.

Joe Biden is 10 days away from becoming the 46th President of the United States. The Democrats have a majority in the house, and Kamala Harris will get a tie breaking vote in the Senate *if* the handful of "Republican" turn coats don't just side with the dems.

This is going to be an ugly 4 year term. Its not going to be rainbows and puppy dogs for any of us - but Trump's done. Lin Wood needs mental health help. Sydney Powell turned out to be as useful as tits on a boar. The SCOTUS did give us a good fucking by not taking up the case filed by Texas. Other courts gave us a fucking by not hearing the other cases on the merits. But its over. The Republican party right now is a joke and its eating itself alive just like the Democrats have been doing for a while - the difference is that the Democrats while eating themselves alive, can still come together when it counts and they can fight as a team. Republicans are total shit when it comes to doing the same - we can't stop fighting each other. Democrats accept they have a spectrum of leftists - and they'll still use one another to reach their ultimate goals. Republicans are binary - you're either 100% with me or your a damn RINO so nothing gets done.

Republicans had a majority for two years under Trump. They managed to pass some tax cuts and remove the individual mandate from the ACA -- they did *nothing* to help gun owners. They didn't get rid of the ACA in its entirety. They didn't dismantle the surveillance state. Hillary never got prosecuted. For ever good thing the Trump administration did, there were at least 10X the missed opportunities to Make America Great Again. Great slogan, and we were on a roll until COVID.

Maybe in 2022 we can boot the turd RINOs and also retake at least one if not both houses of Congress - but I don't think Republicans will have power again for a long time, if ever again honestly. They have 2 years to further perfect the voter fraud machine until mid terms, and four to perfect it for the next Presidential election. They were pretty blatant this time, next time they'll take things more low key and just continually massage the numbers as they come in - no more 3AM spikes for one person.

The Democrats are coming for us, no doubt, but no reason to spread stuff that'd be better left for an Alex Jones spoof. Trump is in DC licking his wounds, he's not here in Texas, he's not in Colorado - there are no secret tribunals. Its just not true.

**** that, I'm gonna choose to stay delusional cause right now, reality is like a cactus up my ass and the LEAST I can do for my blood pressure, is pretend that instead of a cactus, it's a really pretty dude... TRUMP 2021!!!
    Lynx Defense

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I can't verify this at all...

Because it's all made-up wishful thinking. Right now Nancy Pelosi appears to be expanding her power by leaps and bounds, to the point of attempting to order the Vice President to do her bidding. There is no last-minute Trump strategy to save the country. Biden is about to be sworn in as President, until such time as his advancing dementia shuts his body down and Kamala Harris succeeds him. We're in for at least two years of a total shitshow, and if we can't win back at least one house of Congress we can count of 4 years of increasing regulation, restriction, and loss of freedom. Fever dreams about Donald Trump sweeping in to save us won't do any damn good now that the election theft has been ratified.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    **** that, I'm gonna choose to stay delusional cause right now, reality is like a cactus up my ass and the LEAST I can do for my blood pressure, is pretend that instead of a cactus, it's a really pretty dude... TRUMP 2021!!!

Like this?

Kc9YIq1.jpg

:laughing: :roflsmile: :laughing:

Sry for derail!

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    I had a friend call me yesterday and say that Pelosi had been picked up. "By who?", I asked. No response. You said, "Thoughts?" Here's my thoughts. If this country is ever going to be set right again, people have to have good judgment. Patriots willing to act cannot be deceived by the forces that long for us to be publicly exposed as fools. Stay frosty my friends, but do not be deceived by liars.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Here's some food for thought - I found this earlier this evening. It was an interesting read, I can't say one way or another if the poster is genuine or this is make believe or what

QlxXhF5.png

Sorry its in JPEG form, I didn't take the screen cap, just found it posted up somewhere.

For anyone thinking the possibility of civil war is getting closer - its worth a read. It would also behoove all the congress critters to keep these thoughts in mind because of what the country would no doubt face in such events.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Here's some food for thought - I found this earlier this evening. It was an interesting read, I can't say one way or another if the poster is genuine or this is make believe or what

QlxXhF5.png

Sorry its in JPEG form, I didn't take the screen cap, just found it posted up somewhere.

For anyone thinking the possibility of civil war is getting closer - its worth a read. It would also behoove all the congress critters to keep these thoughts in mind because of what the country would no doubt face in such events.

It's interesting, and some of it makes sense, but I have read very similar articles in the past. How accurate, or viable the article is, beyond my pay grade or experience.

I hope we don't have to find out.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    It's interesting, and some of it makes sense, but I have read very similar articles in the past. How accurate, or viable the article is, beyond my pay grade or experience.

I hope we don't have to find out.

Agreed! It is interesting - this is far from the first diatribe I've seen that says Texas would fare "well", and its not just coming from Texans. And they specifically call out the fact that we have our own grid here, while talking about how easy it is to take down the national grids. This is the first time I've seen it mentioned anywhere that Russia would come in on 'our' side - though I could see it as they'd likely be motivated by the turmoil it would cause. I always figured that *IF* Texas pushes for a divorce, we'd approach Mexico for international support, because of proximity and a shared history, even if Texas' history with Mexico was...rocky...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Agreed! It is interesting - this is far from the first diatribe I've seen that says Texas would fare "well", and its not just coming from Texans. And they specifically call out the fact that we have our own grid here, while talking about how easy it is to take down the national grids. This is the first time I've seen it mentioned anywhere that Russia would come in on 'our' side - though I could see it as they'd likely be motivated by the turmoil it would cause. I always figured that *IF* Texas pushes for a divorce, we'd approach Mexico for international support, because of proximity and a shared history, even if Texas' history with Mexico was...rocky...

The Russia thing definitely was different twist than many of the other such articles I have read in the past on similar subject matter. That was very interesting.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Top Bottom