• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I frequent a few restaurants that cops hang out for lunch. I always go over and thank them for their service and many times tell the servers to give me their checks. The servers tell me later they are always very appreciative. I ask how the cops are doing morale wise since they know them and they say morale is very, very low. Recruiting new ones sucks and old ones retiring, who wants to be a cop....

Sarge, thank you for doing that.
    Hurley's Gold

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Just read this morning the number is now four. When do we, how do we, step in and try to prevent #5?

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Just read this morning the number is now four. When do we, how do we, step in and try to prevent #5?

The point is that we cannot stop the purging of those who may be willing to testify to the truth. They are looked upon by the leadership as loose ends, not people who committed themselves to serving the nation.

The Democratic leaders, and the power structure behind the scenes, has no regard for human life. Just look at the PRC leadership and ask yourself if the Chinese government cares about its citizens.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Every death is both a tragedy and a statistic, but I am not my brother’s keeper. The individual departments (Capitol PD and DC Metro) are though. They are responsible for the overall health and welfare of their employees.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    The point is that we cannot stop the purging of those who may be willing to testify to the truth. They are looked upon by the leadership as loose ends, not people who committed themselves to serving the nation.

The Democratic leaders, and the power structure behind the scenes, has no regard for human life. Just look at the PRC leadership and ask yourself if the Chinese government cares about its citizens.
    Most people don't want to believe what you suggest is possible in the U.S., despite all else that is happening...

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    LE rate is ~1%, US rate is ~.4%. Capitol Police, 2k officers, 4 suicides = 0.1%. Lower than 'normal'. 7 have died 'in-line-of duty', i.e. murdered.
    Don't believe the media.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Where are there protests in Houston? I’m clueless.
    Mainly downtown and in 3rd ward. The legit protesters came and did their thing and went home. The anarchists stayed until after dark only to cause drama. Nobody is a legit protestor if you come with radio comms, gas masks, eye pro and helmets. They were launching soda cans filled with concrete at us from a big 2 person slingshot. I got hit with a wine bottle thrown from a second or third story window.

Our chief at the time wouldn't let us use chemical munitions, but we did manage to arrest everyone that blocked streets after being warned to leave the area. DA dropped every single charge. This pic was taken when they were trying to head towards the freeway to take I-10.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    0999d7ceab74c05c75e317ded20da41b.jpg

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Does
    Our chief at the time wouldn't let us use chemical munitions, but we did manage to arrest everyone that blocked streets after being warned to leave the area. DA dropped every single charge. This pic was taken when they were trying to head towards the freeway to take I-10.
    Friend left HPD for an out of state gig, got fed up working hard to bring in some of the worst in the city only to see them cut loose over and over again. Another friend is pretty much just running the retirement clock out @ HCSO after a long stint. I feel for the younger folks joining up, it's going to be one heck of a career.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Mainly downtown and in 3rd ward. The legit protesters came and did their thing and went home. The anarchists stayed until after dark only to cause drama. Nobody is a legit protestor if you come with radio comms, gas masks, eye pro and helmets. They were launching soda cans filled with concrete at us from a big 2 person slingshot. I got hit with a wine bottle thrown from a second or third story window.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    0999d7ceab74c05c75e317ded20da41b.jpg
    Assavado is Miami's problem now. No shortage of honeys for him there.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    I saw this and wondered if there were "non-disclosure" agreements forced on tgem, and they got fed up with the lies being told!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom