Gun Zone Deals

Three dead in Austin shooting spree near The Arboretum shopping center; suspect still at large

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    “Of much more concern to me is that while catching up on this story I found out that there was a stabbing inside our local Academy store yesterday (referenced by Big Dipper above), apparently committed by a homeless person. If you've been to Austin lately you know how bad that problem has gotten.”

Craziness like this can (and does) happen in “good” areas and in “bad” areas. And people wonder why I carry!

JGW
    Crap like that, Defund the Police and Maxine Waters encouraging BLM....more reasons to carry.
    Guns International

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yet more proof of the lie " more laws against this will put a stop to criminal behavior and murder".

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    My Sister has neighbors that caught the same man three nights in a row on their Ring cameras checking out cars a checking if the cars where locked. The police were called and informed of the problem. The Police said they didn’t have enough man power to check it out.

When they make the call to LEO, just tell him he had a gun. Cops will be there in under 10 minutes.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Stupid for many reasons and you know better.

I know enough if i need a cop quick thats what I'd do. Sorry you dont agree with it. Having a issue with vehicle burglaries & being told .... oh well your shit out of luck, is bs. Way to protect & serve.

About the same response i had when i called about thugs doing thug shit at night in the neighborhood park in front of my old house. I was told.... "have you thought about moving" .... my response..." have you thought about doing your job".

Top Bottom