Guns International

Thunder in the Hill Country Rally, who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Screenshot-20220118-083705-Facebook.jpg

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Any of you going to the rally in Bandera this year?
    I can't, my bike has a muffler.

All kinds, Billy Badass to Lawyer weekend warrior, but everyone gets along. I'm having a mix of bikes going with my group. I'm looking forward to riding the twisty Hill Country roads, and boobs, looking forward to those too.
    Wait a minute . . . I could pull the muffler, how many boobs ya talkin about?

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Dang, forgot about this but couldn't have gone even if I remembered. :( Looks like perfect weather!

Be safe, have fun, post some pics/vids if you get a chance and you know where to send the special pics. :evil:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Javelina HD is right up the road from me…almost takes longer to gear up than to get there. The HD demo trailer is there today and tomorrow so I may go up just to look and see what they brought. Really want to get a look the Pan America 1250.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    1648514656568.png

Dude, did the ride / weekend kick your ass or what?
    If you don't send me special pics by midnight I'm gonna have to ignore you.

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    View attachment 311220

Dude, did the ride / weekend kick your ass or what?
    If you don't send me special pics by midnight I'm gonna have to ignore you.

Sorry, haven't been in here lately. I had a hell of a time this weekend. We trailered to the rally and setup camp and rode all 3 days. We actually didn't do or see much at the rally until Saturday night.

We rode the "3 sisters" Thursday and stayed out too late, it was dark on our way back and there were deer EVERYWHERE. I came within a couple feet of hitting one that ran across the road.

We took another ride around noon on Friday and took Hwy 16 from Bandera through Kerrville to Fredricksburg for lunch. Then we rode to Lukenbach for a couple beers and live music. Hwy 16 from Bandera to Kerrville was my favorite stretch of road. The hills and tight turns were fun and gave me a few oh shit moments.

We were a little saddle sore and decided to take it easy and enjoy the rally on Saturday. We watched the rodeo that was there on the campgrounds and walked the strip to check out the vendors. We then rode around town for a little sight seeing and bar crawl. Got back at the campsite around 8pm and saw a Van Halen cover band and wet t-shirt contest. Unfortunately we spent so much time riding that I didn't get any pics of thongs or boobs, there were some gorgeous ladies walking around with barely anything on.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I would have loved to be there, but my wardrobe won't support me having a Harley again. All my shirts have sleeves.

Top Bottom