Does a Tiger flip in the Woods?

tenor.gif
    Target Sports

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    Hopefully they take his license. Not sure why people care so much to be completely honest. The guy was probably lit and sped down the road putting others at risk, but, "Oh, poor Tiger!". I say, "Let him die!"

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I don’t think we know he was drunk yet.
    From what I've read, it was just after 7am when the crash happened. Probably too early for the booze, but coming off back surgery he may have been on some medication? Also heard reports that he sped off from the hotel he was staying at as if he'd been in an argument with someone. In the end, he didn't die, didn't kill anyone else so that's good, but I still can't stand him (spent too much time around him at golf tournaments).

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    From what I've read, it was just after 7am when the crash happened. Probably too early for the booze, but coming off back surgery he may have been on some medication? Also heard reports that he sped off from the hotel he was staying at as if he'd been in an argument with someone. In the end, he didn't die, didn't kill anyone else so that's good, but I still can't stand him (spent too much time around him at golf tournaments).

Tiger Woods is not a good person, he is a hell of a golfer, but he is not a good human being. That's partially because of his upbringing by his father who insulated him from any sort of normal socialization as a child which turned him into a sociopath. Being a good golfer and being told he was the best turned him into a narcissist. That's a bad combination.

Kobe Bryant who died a little over a year ago in a helicopter crash was an excellent human being, he had made some mistakes when he was younger (who hasn't?) but he was genuinely a good person and trying to make the world a better place. Both are/were amazing athletes, but you can see a stark contrast in their value a human beings. One's a piece of shit and the other wasn't.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Any billionaire with a drinking problem (documented) and drug use problem (documented) that drives themselves is an idiot

Yeah, that worked out so well for (snore) Saint Kobe... Tho truthfully, the people of Portland did say he was a nice guy that helped a lot of Potland youth.

At least Tiger wasn't shooting his mouth off about being a slave to the white tour owners like those friggin NBA multi-millionaire whiners!!! Meanwhile, NBA league remains a slave to their Chinese masters and the very same celebutard players mouth their cocks.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Just another wealthy celeb. that doesn't understand the law (of physics). Hit a curb, then a tree and bounced over the edge. Stuff happens. Learn to drive. On to next subject. Kobe died as pilot didn't follow rules. Possible pilot was under pressure from Kobe to continue flight. We'll never know. Stuff happens.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    A 'corndog' is no different from a 'corn-pop' but sleazy old joe disagrees as he fought the terror known as 'corn-pop'...just ask him, he'll tell ya by cracky!

Top Bottom