• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    sYou do realize that Kobe wasn’t flying that helicopter. Right?

And you apparently don't realize, despite my quoting Darkpriest in my post, that I was responding to this:

Any billionaire with a drinking problem (documented) and drug use problem (documented) that drives themselves is an idiot

Again, yeah, that worked out so well for Kobe.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Golf - the only thing less boring to watch is...wait, there isn't anything...(curling comes to mind, but even it's more fun to watch than the snore-fest known as golf)

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I don’t get why- they seen he wasn’t under the influence, so what’s the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To check the speed and see if he was inattentive.
    I wonder if the guy just nodded off?

The odd thing is that car is equipped with lane departure detection. My 2020 stripped Honda civic has that and collision detection and it is irritating at times.

Sand Hills

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Seguin

If the box records speed, acceleration, braking etc it may show what led to the the crash, e.g. speeding, failure to brake for a stop sign. From the pictures and Google satellite views of the T-intersection, it looks like he could have come straight up the stem of the T and failed to make (enough of) a right or left turn to stay on the road.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

It will show the last few seconds of control inputs like throttle/braking, gear selection and steering as well as speeds and airbag deployments

If someone was distracted, you tend to see nothing or a big late input as opposed to someone simply driving too fast for conditions where you will see control inputs, perhaps increasing, but your won't see the startled swerves or brake stomps.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom