• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    Thank You to all who participated this morning.. I learned alot, and have new info to consider.. I am bowing out of this thread.. carry on soldiers.:argue:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    AK, as MTA mentioned and one example of time and place I will explain in more detail.

Simple fact is it’s tactically a poor choice. It’s really difficult to band people together and instruct them what to do knowing the outcome could be really disastrous and everything they do might not matter. The liberal hive has a lot of resources and no matter how large of a group you mobilize, unless you have the backing of a government (like Texas and Abbott) more than likely you will just throw your life and rights away.

I want law and order and my Loyalty is to Abbott or whoever of right sound mind is in that office. That’s something you have to think about if you form any kind of militia...you take orders from Abbott.

Last edited:

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    AK, as MTA mention and one just one example of time and place I will explain in more detail.

Simple fact is it’s tactically a poor choice. It’s really difficult to band people together and instruct them what to do knowing the outcome could be really disastrous and everything they do might not matter. The liberal hive has a lot of resources and no matter how large of a group you mobilize, unless you have the backing of a government (like Texas and Abbott) more than likely you will just throw your life and rights away.

I want law and order and my Loyalty is to Abbott or whoever of right sound mind is in that office. That’s something you have to think about if you form any kind of militia...you take orders from Abbott.
    Duly noted.. I am not personally qualified to organize anything.. much less a militia! I want to know when the Texas state govt. is going to present a serious pro-active stance for protecting our state from terrorists.... perhaps open carry is a start in their view.. it's not enough, IMO. The longer we (law-abiding Texans) wait.. the further behind we fall. I would be honored to salute and follow Gov. Abbott in a quest to prepare this state for the eventuality of more of this rioting and burning bull shit. They just keep pushing.. and pushing.. We (LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS) are going to need lawful clear-cut permission to resist.. I don't know what that looks like exactly, that's why I am asking everyone interested to get moving.. towards some visible stirring of the electorate. I AM NOT ADVOCATING TAKING TO THE STREETS WITH FIREARMS TO CONFRONT AND ENGAGE. Please everyone understand this clearly. I have never been in trouble with law.. and I have never committed a felony either. I personally do-not even carry a weapon in public, only to the range and back home. Does the ATF monitor this forum?? Does the FBI?? DOES THE WHITE HOUSE MOUSE?? I don't know.. and I don't care.. I have broken no laws, and that's a fact. I don't live in fear. What I am is fed-up with the so-called authorities in this country refusing to stop these fucking woke cry-baby immature fools from burning everything we have built down to the ground. Rant over.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Duly noted.. I am not personally qualified to organize anything.. much less a militia! I want to know when the Texas state govt. is going to present a serious pro-active stance for protecting our state from terrorists.... perhaps open carry is a start in their view.. it's not enough, IMO. The longer we (law-abiding Texans) wait.. the further behind we fall. I would be honored to salute and follow Gov. Abbott in a quest to prepare this state for the eventuality of more of this rioting and burning bull shit. They just keep pushing.. and pushing.. We (LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS) are going to need lawful clear-cut permission to resist.. I don't know what that looks like exactly, that's why I am asking everyone interested to get moving.. towards some visible stirring of the electorate. I AM NOT ADVOCATING TAKING TO THE STREETS WITH FIREARMS TO CONFRONT AND ENGAGE. Please everyone understand this clearly. I have never been in trouble with law.. and I have never committed a felony either. I personally do-not even carry a weapon in public, only to the range and back home. Does the ATF monitor this forum?? Does the FBI?? DOES THE WHITE HOUSE MOUSE?? I don't know.. and I don't care.. I have broken no laws, and that's a fact. I don't live in fear. What I am is fed-up with the so-called authorities in this country refusing to stop these fucking woke cry-baby immature fools from burning everything we have built down to the ground. Rant over.
    Why would you not carry a firearm but to and from a range? Will you carry if HB1927 passes and is signed into law?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    There is an old saying that people get the government they deserve. That looks to be pretty appropriate in Plano considering these acts are a product of their government one way or another. These BLM/Antifa/Rat Bastard folks have sniffed out where this stuff goes unchallenged (ala Portland). Suggest you concentrate politically on improving the situation where you are just as many of us are doing where we are. In a sense we are becoming a lawful militia for justice and conservative government, challenging the status quo in a more permanent way. Just my $.02

Last edited:

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    I am blessed to live in a secure gated community.. there will never be any BLM ANTI-WHATEVER RIOTING in my neighborhood.. unfortunately this is not the case for many good folks.. they need protection. After more than 50 years in this blessed state, I have friends and business associates who have put their lives and money into helping our economy stay strong.. providing jobs, income , health care and opportunity to many. They are worried.. as well they should be. Who is going to protect them?? It is my bad that I don't scour the net every day for the latest media lies.. as I just learned yesterday that this shit was going on in Plano of all places.. who is next? your town..? Then it will be Frisco.. then Rockwall, then garland and on and on if it is not dealt with swiftly and powerfully.. the force of OUR state government protecting our citizens.. PORTLAND IS LOST.. SEATTLE IS LOST.. MINEAPOLIS IS LOST.... CHICAGO IS LOST... AND ON IT GOES.. WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION TO THIS TERRORIST INVASION..?? (Sincere request ) Thanks.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    I am blessed to live in a secure gated community.. there will never be any BLM ANTI-WHATEVER RIOTING in my neighborhood.. unfortunately this is not the case for many good folks.. they need protection. After more than 50 years in this blessed state, I have friends and business associates who have put their lives and money into helping our economy stay strong.. providing jobs, income , health care and opportunity to many. They are worried.. as well they should be. Who is going to protect them?? It is my bad that I don't scour the net every day for the latest media lies.. as I just learned yesterday that this shit was going on in Plano of all places.. who is next? your town..? Then it will be Frisco.. then Rockwall, then garland and on and on if it is not dealt with swiftly and powerfully.. the force of OUR state government protecting our citizens.. PORTLAND IS LOST.. SEATTLE IS LOST.. MINEAPOLIS IS LOST.... CHICAGO IS LOST... AND ON IT GOES.. WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION TO THIS TERRORIST INVASION..?? (Sincere request ) Thanks.
    Ain't none of them in Texas and I was damned glad of that before any of this shit started. I have spent anything from days to weeks in all of the cities cited above and will never miss a damned one of them. They all VOTED for this in one way or another either at the ballot box or by staying home on election day. You can add in NYC and all of New Jersey while you are naming the lost. Still don't care.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Anybody need a beer or some popcorn while I'm getting some?

popcorn1.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom