• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • concealed9mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    all new pro-2nd amendment bills should include clear, very specific language with no room for bs interpretacion by left wing liberals of what it "really" means.
    in black and white ,no grey areas..the 2nd amenment and the Constitution as a whole CAN NOT be violated or infringed upon, that the 2nd amendment is not about hunting or sporting activities.. it is about protection from any foreign enemy but more importantly it is about protection from a tyrannical government that would try and limit,regulate or deny us of our freedoms the Constitution guarantees us.
    every citizen of the UNITED STATES has an obligation to protect and defend the Constitution, to ensure that all future generations of America will live under its protection and have all of the freedoms the founding fathers intended 8089tiffy_with_HER_badass_sbr_krink.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    I agree with the sentiment, but in the late 18th century, "Shall not be infringed" was pretty damned clear and concise.

soada101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Euless, TX
    I know I'm not the one whose eyes went directly to her finger before looking at the rest of the photo.

Looks fine to me. Just small finger so appeared to be on trigger. But I did zoom in to double check. ;)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Looks fine to me. Just small finger so appeared to be on trigger. But I did zoom in to double check. ;)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Yep. She's completely fine. My eyes just automatically go there when presented with a photo of someone who is holding a gun.

Top Bottom