• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    My first bike was a Suzuki Savage. It is a single cylinder 650. It has about 50 horsepower and gets up and goes pretty well. You can find them on cycletrader for about your price range. They are very reliable and good on gas. The only downfall is that they are pretty light (350lbs ish) so strong winds are a PITA when riding around.

ive decided im going to go with a Savage. i figure they have been making them awhile and can be found cheap. hell if i can get a non-running one for a few hundred i dont mind wrenching on it. ive also found suzukisavage.com and have been browsing it non stop. i alread registered but need to be aprroved. once approved ill probably make a similar thread to this one to see if any guys over there have an idea. seeing some of the builds over there (http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1304297812 ) i dont see why none of them wouldnt have any ideas.

i have a few ideas in mind on what i might be able to do to the bike to make it rideable for me, but without actually having one in front of me i cant say what will and what wont work. i just need to get one in front of me and go from there.

Top Bottom