Tired of depending on the VA

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
TGT Supporter
Aug 14, 2009
College Station
As the title says I'm tired of depending on the VA for my livelihood, they shaft me way too often. I'm also tired of just sitting around and not being very productive. So I decided to do something about it and open a Gunsmithing shop and Law Enforcement Service and supply shop. Only problem is that no one wants to lend money for business start ups and the one bank I found that would lend didnt want to lend for Gun related business. So after looking around for alternative funding sources I came across gofundme.com, a crowdfunding site and thought I would give it a try:
Holman Arms, Disabled Veteran Owned by James Holman - GoFundMe

Help out if you can, every little bit helps; but there are rewards built in for those who donate more.

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
Dec 24, 2012
Hill County
Let me get my house in order and repaired, literally, then I can see about helping out a brother vet. Right now my funds are Very tied up.

45tex

TGT Addict
Feb 1, 2009
The VA and without doubt the Houston campus is Obummers model for everyone, everywhere. Foreign doctors and kiddie docs that don't care. All contracts must go to minorities. Lots of smiles and very little of anything else. The smiles will disappear when it becomes socialized. I have an appointment this month that was due in June. I'm told this is normal.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
TGT Supporter
Aug 14, 2009
College Station
The VA and without doubt the Houston campus is Obummers model for everyone, everywhere. Foreign doctors and kiddie docs that don't care. All contracts must go to minorities. Lots of smiles and very little of anything else. The smiles will disappear when it becomes socialized. I have an appointment this month that was due in June. I'm told this is normal.
Took me 18 months after transferring into the Houston VA system and hounding them for the full 18 months before I got assigned a PCM and then another 5 months after that to get an appointment.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
TGT Supporter
Aug 14, 2009
College Station
Any ideas on how to make this more successful?
Holman Arms, Disabled Veteran Owned by James Holman - GoFundMe

Top Bottom