Hurley's Gold

TMZ is REEEAAAALLLLY stretchin the story now.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    George Zimmerman -- Deputies Find Gun Stockpile | TMZ.com

Ok, first off-ignore who the story is about. I can't stand him being in the news so much, and this thread isn't even about him anyways. So, on with things. lol

5 guns...100 rounds......Stockpile? Are they drunk, or just that desperate? I would be embarrassed as a gun owner if I only had 100 rounds for ONE weapon. But for 5? Maybe he just had the rest locked up in his attic where nobody looked? They'll try to make anything sound scary now a days.
    Hurley's Gold

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    They could say the sun is cold and their thoughtless, lifeless audience wouldn't know the difference. It's TMZ: they get paid to scrape the very bottom of the celebrity gossip barrel.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If TMZ is talking about Georgie, it must be a really slow day in Hollyweird.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I HATE that f'king show. Comes on right after the 6:00 local news - usually when I'm making dinner or something. The interminable drivel they spew about people I don't give a rat's ass about makes me want to have an aneurysm. To make it worse, my wife loves it and wonders why I leave the room when that pile of horse dooky comes on. Oh God, y'all are going to start calling me acidflash or Roger.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I wish we could have an opposite of TMZ. Basically a show or even just a website that follows the good that celebrities are doing. Like that Lorde girl. I heard she's 17. At the age of 17, she's already got a hit saying we don't care about your fame and fortune. Other kids her age are typically all over that crap, and here she is giving it the middle finger. Awesome! That's much better than hearing about how huge of an arsenal 5 guns and a box of ammo is.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They would shit their pants if they saw my "stockpile", and I'm way low on ammo.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Liberals:

"regular people don't have enough practice and training to carry a gun"

"Why would anyone need 100 rounds of ammunition? Nobody needs to shoot that much!"

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    They would shit their pants if they saw my "stockpile", and I'm way low on ammo.

I'm embarrassed to be under 1,000 rounds of everything but .22. I'm at or over 700 rounds of everything, but it's still embarrassingly low to me. Other people see my ammo, and they always say "wow". I usually reply "Yea, I know-I'm low, right?".

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm embarrassed to be under 1,000 rounds of everything but .22. I'm at or over 700 rounds of everything, but it's still embarrassingly low to me. Other people see my ammo, and they always say "wow". I usually reply "Yea, I know-I'm low, right?".

You let others see your ammo!? Eek! I know what you mean. Its the difference between people who actually shoot their guns vs people who just have some guns.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Don't worry...it's usually just women I'm trying to show off to in a last ditch effort to drop their panties. So...only a handful. Ok, maybe just a couple. Last year.

Top Bottom