• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Iowa’s house has passed constitutional carry as well as Indiana’s house as well.

The bill now sits in senate committees in both states.

So the race is on who will be first to pass.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Very happy about this. Of course, I'll keep my carry permit renewed, but this is good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Trivia..
    It is now impossible for anyone to drive from one coast in the USA to the other coast in the USA and NOT pass through at least TWO Constitutional carry states.

Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    Because Texas has in common with Indiana that we have some RINOs that need primaried out.

Ymay not have noticed my other post in another thread.

HB1927 and HB1911 have made it out of committee. hB1927 will be heard on the House floor Thursday April 15th. If the sponsors for HB1911 will support HB1927, the. We will have 67 Out of 150 reps supporting CC. BTW that includes 3 Democrats supporting or sponsoring either or both bills. All we need to do is garner 9 more votes for a simple majority in the house to pass. Senate is another story.

Currently there are 83 Republican reps, and 67 democrats. It only takes 76 votes to pass the house. We already have 67 supporting some form of CC bill. All we need is a good solid 8 votes, 9 to be safe to win the house.

Like I said through Senate is another story. There are two senate bills for CC. With a total of 3 sponsors between them. We only need 17 votes to win in the senate. There are 18 republicans in th e Senate. So we will see what happens.

My local rep is a democrat and she will vote no. My local Senator is Jane Nelson a republican, & she said she would vote yes to CC.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Ymay not have noticed my other post in another thread.

HB1927 and HB1911 have made it out of committee. hB1927 will be heard on the House floor Thursday April 15th. If the sponsors for HB1911 will support HB1927, the. We will have 67 Out of 150 reps supporting CC. BTW that includes 3 Democrats supporting or sponsoring either or both bills. All we need to do is garner 9 more votes for a simple majority in the house to pass. Senate is another story.

Currently there are 83 Republican reps, and 67 democrats. It only takes 76 votes to pass the house. We already have 67 supporting some form of CC bill. All we need is a good solid 8 votes, 9 to be safe to win the house.

Like I said through Senate is another story. There are two senate bills for CC. With a total of 3 sponsors between them. We only need 17 votes to win in the senate. There are 18 republicans in th e Senate. So we will see what happens.

My local rep is a democrat and she will vote no. My local Senator is Jane Nelson a republican, & she said she would vote yes to CC.

Tell your local representative to be looking for another job come election time if she votes no.

Thanks TGC for providing these updates.

Top Bottom