• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BFThorp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Fort Worth
    This is a two year old replacement of an original VE 25 from the late 70s. It's a serious 4 season tent capable of sleeping 3. It's been used only twice and has never touched the ground. Storage from day 1 has been in a house closet, hanging, not stuffed. Comes with all the factory stuff sacks, reflective lines, line locks, stakes, etc. If you are looking for a tested tent capable of taking on terrible weather, heavy snow loads and high winds, this one is on the top of the list. If you want peace of mind in the shoulder seasons for a minimal hunting camp, family trek, or other, it's bombproof. Our last trip had a temp drop of 80* in less than 24 hrs. Because some in the group weren't prepared for the high winds and low temps, we had to bail, but not because of me. The large opposing doors are a huge improvement in warm weather over the original for convenience and ventilation. Two large vestibules offer space for gear and cooking. This is like new with no blemishes, stains, tears, or signs of use. If you want pics, drop me your e-mail.

If any of you guys have a suggestion for a site where this might get more attention, I'd appreciate it. My mountaineering buddy drew a blank when I axed him where to post. Other than Craig's list, Ebay, or backpacking light . com, I'm out of ideas.

The tent +/- roughly 10 pounds but the configuration makes shipping expensive. The purchase price includes shipping.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions email at bfthorp@yahoo.com for a quicker response or cell - 817 366 6099

Specs: The North FaceEquipmentTentsVE 25
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom