• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    "There are only a few days left and we still need your signature on the TEXIT petition."

"... We are several days away from the filing deadline for the TEXIT petition that will give Texans a vote on Texas independence in the 2022 March primaries.

"... You might have missed the news that we got legal clearance to make the petition available to sign ONLINE. "

If you have been unable to sign the petition in person over the last 5 months, now is your time..."

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    If memory serves, all the propositions on that primary were just polls and not votes. I don't recall TEXIT in the propositions. Did the petition run short of signers? Where is the TEXIT movement stand today? Looked at the tnm.me website but didn't see where the movement was gaining traction and you would think with the state of affairs in DC it would be coming to the forefront.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    If memory serves, all the propositions on that primary were just polls and not votes. I don't recall TEXIT in the propositions. Did the petition run short of signers? Where is the TEXIT movement stand today? Looked at the tnm.me website but didn't see where the movement was gaining traction and you would think with the state of affairs in DC it would be coming to the forefront.
    The petition drive fell far short of the required number of signatures, just like in 2015.

I'm guessing too many people are afraid they will lose their federal "benefits" (chains).

We got two of our planks added to the Republican Party platform at the State convention last month.
    TNM does better with party activists than with the usual Republican voter, unfortunately...

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Screenshot_20220708-103704_TNMME.jpg

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County

This is probably my favorite interview with Daniel Miller, President and founder of the Texas Nationalist Movement.
    It's with Buck Johnson on his "Counterflow Podcast." He's from Lockhart and is also one of my favorite podcasters.
    If you are interested in an independent Texas and have questions about the how and what after TEXIT, then this is a good start.
    Miller is an honest to goodness 200+ IQ.

Top Bottom