Texas SOT

To our valued SIG SAUER® Consumers (1911-22 promotion flub up)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Got this e-mail from SIG SAUER and thought I would share it with y'all...
    jpeg.jpg

To our valued SIG SAUER[SUP]®[/SUP] Consumers:

As a result of the overwhelming demand for our recent 1911-22 promotion, we are announcing that allocation of these promotional packages has been fully committed. While promotional product will continue to flow into dealer locations throughout February and March, we will no longer be accepting dealer reorders. 

SIG SAUER would like to apologize for the confusion that this promotion has created in the marketplace. From the onset this was a limited supply promotion that was only available through participating dealers. Not all 1911’s and 1911-22’s in the marketplace are promotional firearms. Unfortunately, SIG SAUER is unable to identify participating dealers because the majority of the promotional packages were sold to distributors who service the national dealer network. We urge consumers to visit or call local dealers to determine if they are a participating dealer with promotional inventory available.

Again, SIG SAUER apologizes for the confusion that this promotion created and looks forward to continuing to provide the finest firearms available.

Sincerely,

jpeg.jpg

Bill Silver
    SIG SAUER, Inc.
    VP Commercial Sales
    Guns International

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Or if the dealers just ordered the package and then sold them separately in the retail environment.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I got that e-mail too. I think they just got overwhelmed because it's a hell of a deal if that's what you're looking for..

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    With this line from the 1st email: Offer subject to on-hand inventory and not necessarily model depicted.*

It is a little confusing.

jpeg.jpg
    Please add sigsauer@sigsauer.com to your address book.
    Visit the SIG Pro Shop
    Phone Orders: (866) 619-1128
    Follow us on:
    jpeg.jpg
    jpeg.jpg
    jpeg.jpg

topbar.jpg
    Buy One Get One FREE
    The Purchase one of six featured SIG SAUER[SUP]®[/SUP] 1911 models (see selections below)
    and receive a FREE 1911-22*

To take advantage of this limited time offer, visit a participating SIG SAUER dealer** today.
    Featured Models
    1911 Ultra TT (1911U-45-TSS)
    1911 Compact C3 (1911CO-45-T-C3)
    1911 Carry Nightmare (1911FCA-45-NMR)
    1911 Tacops (1911R-45-TACOPS
    )
    1911 Spartan (1911-45-SPARTAN)
    1911 Stainless (1911R-45-SSS-CA
    )
    Terms and conditions: Promotion ends April 30, 2014. Participating dealers only. Supplies are limited. Check with your participating dealer for availability. State restrictions where applicable. You must purchase one of the six full-size 1911 pistols to receive a FREE 1911-22. Pistol is free. Transfers fees, taxes and all other costs are assumed by the consumer. Offer subject to on-hand inventory and not necessarily model depicted.* Call your local dealer to determine participation.** SIG SAUER reserves the right to discontinue all offers and promotions without prior notification.
    STAY CONNECTED WITH SIG SAUER
    jpeg.jpg
    jpeg.jpg
    jpeg.jpg
    jpeg.jpg
    jpeg.jpg
    We are sending this email because you have either registered your firearm with us, registered for our
    newsletters, or entered one of our promotions. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, as this email address is
    used only for sending information about special promotions or surveys. This mailbox is not monitored. If you
    need assistance or have questions regarding our products or services, please call 603-481-8102, and we will
    be happy to assist you. Thank you.

SIG SAUER Inc., 72 Pease Blvd., Newington, NH 03801 +1 (603) 610-3000 SIG SAUER

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I was talking with a dealer the other day about this. One, the dealer has to buy two (2) 1911s in order to "give away" a .22 1911. Sounds like crooked deal to me.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Round Rock Gander had a printout of the offer on the counter; but I couldn't find a SIG 1911 anywhere in there(other than the half dozen 22lr models in the case). Strange promo, I reckon.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    When I asked about the offer, the guy at the gun store told me the guns already in the display case don't apply to the offer. He said you have to order the full price gun you want, and it is shipped with the free .22(they ship together as a set)

Top Bottom