• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • It's voting time, we are now in the future.

• Trump

Votes: 111 68.1%
    • Carson

Votes: 38 23.3%
    • Clinton

Votes: 6 3.7%
    • Sanders

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Trump nailed with with the SCOTUS pick

Where's all the naysayers that we're all up in here before the election?

Crickets......

His picks from Goldman Sachs were disturbing. Remember those guys? Jeff Sessions is a relic of failed policy. The wall is stupid. The Fed's are still taking over the police. Trump hasn't did a Damn thing to restore 2A rights of Veterans getting screwed by the VA.

We're a month into this. Hold the crickets.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    22 days. He doesn'the even have a complete cabinet yet. Have patience grasshopper.

I'm hopeful. I agree. The supreme court pick was spot on. Trump is politically tactical. Stuck two loser in for the pick. Hid the third. When the democrats were frothing at the first two. The third turns ups and he's bulletproof compared to the others.

Trump shoved it so far down the dems throat. They could crap it out on a silver plate and it'd still be 5 stars.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm hopeful of Trump and like his "unpresidential" style. But I don't agree with everything and will be ready to start emailing Cruz when needed.

No such thing as a perfect candidate since Ron Paul quit running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    His picks from Goldman Sachs were disturbing. Remember those guys? Jeff Sessions is a relic of failed policy. The wall is stupid. The Fed's are still taking over the police. Trump hasn't did a Damn thing to restore 2A rights of Veterans getting screwed by the VA.

We're a month into this. Hold the crickets.
    His pick for the EPA has sued the EPA 14 times, Rick Perry in charge of the dept he can't remember, putting a moratorium on people in his admin from becoming lobbyists, mandating agencies have to remove two regulations to add a new one, etc... This is him draining the swamp. I'm loving every min of it.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    His pick for the EPA has sued the EPA 14 times, Rick Perry in charge of the dept he can't remember, putting a moratorium on people in his admin from becoming lobbyists, mandating agencies have to remove two regulations to add a new one, etc... This is him draining the swamp. I'm loving every min of it.

And with that, the DJIA turned positive this morning! Thanks Dan.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Yea I don't think Trump has as much to do with the stock market as everyone would like him to be. Or any president, directly, for that matter...The markets will find a way one way or another, and I don't like people pinning success or failure of the markets on one person.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    When are the wars gonna stop? When is the perpetrators of 911 gonna be brought to justice? Why is Saudi Arabia not on the ban list? Why are we fighting "terrorists" in Ukraine after we funded them in the first place? Why is the theme "terrorist" when we import the same? Why are Russian diplomats dropping like flies?

Why the Fu¢k are American troops deployed halfway across the planet?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom