• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I read the article. Knox makes many good points. Again, I don't think anyone here you have labeled a Kool Aid drinker has stated there are not problems in the organization but it is short sided to think that any large organization won't have problems. You get a lot more traction by pointing the issues, which Knox did, rather than using trigger words such as kool aid or alzheimer's. That is NOT how you get other member's to see your point. Cole Tac (a suppressor cover company) again does the NRA, Knox, and people like yourself no favors when they close out the article - "The NRA and Republicans have cost us more rights than the Dems could ever dream of.”
    I had a subscription to Firearm News but let it drop because frankly the magazine is chit. Believe it or not, Knox's article was one of the few things I looked forward to in the rag.
    Well, it is the kool-aid drinkers and Wayne LaPierre/ Oliver North ball garglers that are screeching the “ if you criticize the NRA you are a TRAITOR!!” Retardation. If that does not apply to you, ignore it.
    Guns International

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Well, it is the kool-aid drinkers and Wayne LaPierre/ Oliver North ball garglers that are screeching the “ if you criticize the NRA you are a TRAITOR!!” Retardation. If that does not apply to you, ignore it.

Guess I missed it here in this thread. Who called you a traitor? How are Wayne and Ollie linked? Is there another reason to hate Ollie besides his comment in 1994? Know really didn't elaborate on that. Yep calling members ball garglers (I wouldn't know anything about that) will definitely make them want to see your point of view.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Guess I missed it here in this thread. Who called you a traitor? How are Wayne and Ollie linked? Is there another reason to hate Ollie besides his comment in 1994? Know really didn't elaborate on that. Yep calling members ball garglers (I wouldn't know anything about that) will definitely make them want to see your point of view.
    RIF

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Kind of hard to miss. You should have seen his rants in the other NRA thread. They were worse.

Don't like the NRA? Feel free to move to England. You'll enjoy their "Gun Free" society! Trashing the NRA will help Clinton, Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Obama and others make those gun bans a a reality in the USA!

You only get TWO choices. Fight the Liberals with the NRA, GOA and other patriot organizations OR snuggle up to Feinstein and Pelosi as they tear up the Constitution and Bill of Rights!

You cozy up with our sworn enemies yet bristle when someone refers to you as traitors. Folks used to call that "consorting with the enemy."

You piss on the NRA yet claim that you're trying to improve it.

Oh, and you liked that second post. I guess you missed that part of it?

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Benenglish,

Your list to improve the NRA is wonderfully comprehensive.

I can't improve it.

I've been away for a few days and in coming back to this thread, I read the dreary continuation of disaffected posts and have concluded: If the NRA was absolutely perfect in every way, the malcontents would find another cause to rail against as they love to wallow in negativity.

I and I'm sure you have experienced other folks like this in one form or another in your life.

You know, the kind of folks if you gave them a million bucks would complain about the tax they have to pay on it.

There was an ongoing skit years ago on SNL called "The Whiners".

The nattering nabobs of negativism (calling on the ghost of S. Agnew) here are the same.

Whine, whine, whine and they bask in it.......

I'm going to paraphrase avidcliff's observation, that the malcontented on this site just keep regurgitating the 'same old'- 'same old' for page after page, so I'll be moving on to other, greener pasture posts.

No amount of being reasonable with them (including a dash of humor) is like trying to reason with the severely neurotic.

A waste of fun time.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Kind of hard to miss. You should have seen his rants in the other NRA thread. They were worse.

Oh, and you liked that second post. I guess you missed that part of it?
    See, that is all I was asking. Instead I got RIF but you know, I drink the Kool Aid too. I did like hos comment but to be fair, I probably skimmed over ot when I was working.

Also, let's be clear. Roger did not call you traitors in his reply. I guess I am not the only one with reading comprehension issues. As for what was said in another thread, I don't know which one you are referring to or if I posted in that one. I lose track but I do remember when someone calls me retarded and delusional. THAT I remember.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    See, that is all I was asking. Instead I got RIF but you know, I drink the Kool Aid too. I did like hos comment but to be fair, I probably skimmed over ot when I was working.

Also, let's be clear. Roger did not call you traitors in his reply. I guess I am not the only one with reading comprehension issues. As for what was said in another thread, I don't know which one you are referring to or if I posted in that one. I lose track but I do remember when someone calls me retarded and delusional. THAT I remember.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Let's be clear, Roger very clearly implied that we were traitors, and he has told us as much many times elsewhere in no uncertain terms. There is zero question as to what he thinks of us and anyone who dares point out issues within the NRA.

Those who bash the NRA are sleeping in the same bed as the Clintons, Schumer, Feinstein, Obama and a host of other Liberal vermin. Why you do that is beyond my understanding. In my view what you do by trashing the NRA, is treasonous!

The enemy of my friend is my enemy. I have no use for anyone who bashes the NRA!

Flash

We are at war. Worse, our Constitution and Bill of Rights is under attack by anti American traitors. NRA bashers fall in line with them, cozy up to their flabby asses and purr when you inhale their farts.

The NRA battles those traitors in court. You A-holes just blow hot air and tear at NRA history and reputation.

Negative! Folks who bash the NRA made their beds...… then cozied up with Feinstein, Pelosi and Clinton. I have one damned thing to say to you: GET LOST, TRAITORS!

Flash

Feinstein venom makes you do the Liberal work for them. It's a shame...… you're lost to the dark side and simply can't see it. You may as well be on the Bloomberg payroll, as you try to extinguish the brightest light that patriots have!

Flash

https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/nra-losing-ground-to-competing-organizations.89983/

Now what was that about reading comprehension problems?

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Life is short - internet argue.jpg

Attachments

• Life is short - internet argue.jpg
      Life is short - internet argue.jpg
      127.3 KB · Views: 243
    Top Bottom