• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Let me be clear, I just learned from the media yesterday millions more have lost their healthcare insurance than signed up for husseincare. Sebelius and I won't rest until we get to the bottom of this problem right after my 17 day multi-million dollar vacation in Hawaii. While celebrating a 14% unemployment rate and selection as Liar of the Year, healthcare is what I'll be thinking about the first thing when I wake up in the morning. To the healthcare insurers who cancelled all those policies, I would like to remind them that you didn't build that, PERIOD!
    DK Firearms

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    You missed this part :

dailymail.co.uk said:
    Asked to explain his choices of athletes to represent the U.S. at the Sochi Winter Olympics opening and closing ceremonies, the president said the roster 'speaks for itself.' The inclusion of Brian Boitano and Billie Jean King, two openly gay sports heroes, is seen as a slap in the face to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose nation's parliament enacted a wide-ranging anti-gay law in June. 'You should take that for what it's worth,' Obama said. 'We don't make distinctions on the basis of sexual orientation. We judge people on how they perform.'

Watch, Putin is going to teach Obama how being the leader of a superpower is done.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    But......didn't Obama just choose those 2 based on their sexual orientation?????

Pawpaw40

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    East Texas
    After Obama's speech he took a few questions and comments off camera from some reporters. The Fox correspondent was heard saying "Our network has made a study of your speeches concerning the Affordable Care Act and found them full of nothing but outright lies, complete deceptions and half-truths. Would you care to respond?". Our President replied:

"We are going to find the staff member who put in those half-truths and fire him!"

Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After Obama's speech he took a few questions and comments off camera from some reporters. The Fox correspondent was heard saying "Our network has made a study of your speeches concerning the Affordable Care Act and found them full of nothing but outright lies, complete deceptions and half-truths. Would you care to respond?". Our President replied:

"We are going to find the staff member who put in those half-truths and fire him!"

That is about the norm for how Obuttf##k handles gaffs. He blames someone else......usually Bush.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I didn't know Brian Boitano was gay. Hell only reference I've ever heard of him is in the South Park movie.

I'm assuming they are referring to the same guy.

Top Bottom