23.3 KB · Views: 330

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Not the one down here.
    The chicken pieces are so small they come from sparrows.

Used to be that way at the kfc with tiny chickens.

We recently had friends here from out of the country that wanted kfc and picked up a bucket and was suprised at the size of the pieces. The farmer growing their chickens must putting his birds through a weight lifting program, the pieces were enormous.

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    She was black and had prior run-ins with the law. Thus my earlier comment about her going to need to change her address from Tomball to Huntsville (or Gatesville, as the case may be).

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    Yep, most everybody at that age looks a little worn around the edges. But there are some smolkin hot babes in the local senior citizens center. Seriously.

Elle McPherson is 55... my wife is just as beautiful (and older :)

I’ve always had a thing for older women. Works out pretty good now that I’m an old fart.

Wrong!
    I made the mistake of dating a 60 yr. old, I'm 62 but in shape and have been told I act like a 12 year old sometimes. She was a neighbor that had the hots for me.

She was a name dropping, pretentious, wannabe socialite, real estate broker. I couldn't stand the woman.
    She was had a fairly decent body maybe 30 years ago she made me realize any woman in the AARP range are gross when they're undressed.
    It's nature telling you it's a dry hole and to find something with a tight butt and toned thighs to carry on your legacy.

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    Headed to Popeye's to grab a chicken sandwich, and ran into this:

It doesn't get any more Louisiana Kitchen than that. If thats at the Galleria, my company did most of the dirt work for that place back in the late 80's. The Galleria was beautiful before they opened it to the public. It was just a matter of time before that element moved in.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I’ve met a ton of liberal women over the years. Usually, in bars. A few, at the grocery store. Or work.

If they met the criteria for looks and personality, my pecker didn’t particularly care who they voted for.

When I lived in Austin I 'dated' a lot of actresses, models, and just plain strippers. 99.41% (or so) of them were liberals. Had lots of fun, I was never arrested and I have no permanent souvenirs.

Glad when I finished that part of my life and fell in love with a beautiful woman with whom I agreed on politics and most other important things in life.

Top Bottom