• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Just took my CHL course today. Paid online, and I am mailing off my packet tomorrow morning. Pays to be a Vet also...half price.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I took it from txchl.com. It was a good class. I was nervous for nothing. I shot expert and scored 100% on my test. Can't wait to get my liscence in the mail. Im carrying around the house to get used to it.

tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Congrats on taking the class. How long is the wait now for processing? The reason I ask is even though I live in Texas I work in Arizona for a defense contractor. For the past two years it seems that I am never home long enough to catch up on the honey-do's let alone take a CHL class. I finally took the class and got my permit here in Arizona. Here's the kicker. I took the class on a Saturday and mailed the paper work off that evening. The following Friday (as in 6 days later) I had my permit in my mailbox. The only thing I can figure is that because this is an open carry state not many people take the class. Oh, and they are very very proud of the open carry laws, still cant get over seeing old ladies wearing a six-shooter in Wal-Mart...

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Congrats on taking the class. How long is the wait now for processing? The reason I ask is even though I live in Texas I work in Arizona for a defense contractor. For the past two years it seems that I am never home long enough to catch up on the honey-do's let alone take a CHL class. I finally took the class and got my permit here in Arizona. Here's the kicker. I took the class on a Saturday and mailed the paper work off that evening. The following Friday (as in 6 days later) I had my permit in my mailbox. The only thing I can figure is that because this is an open carry state not many people take the class. Oh, and they are very very proud of the open carry laws, still cant get over seeing old ladies wearing a six-shooter in Wal-Mart...

I was told it would take 3 to 4 weeks since they finally seem to be caught up. I have one of my holsters on the way and an looking for the small of the back holster now. When it comes in the mail Im going to be prepared.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    congrats. after i mailed everything in it only took 29 days for my plastic to show up i hope the same for you or shorter, you'll be toting a roscoe in no time.

Top Bottom