• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2016
    Fired my new Walther PPQ Wednesday and the trigger is everything the reviews said. I fired a new FNS-9 during the same trip and there is no comparison. The FN trigger is gritty and I had three failures to feed. I ran 150 rounds through each and the Walther went bang every time, the FN didn't. The Walther is as accurate as I can ask. I like it more than my Sigs and that is saying a bunch. I'm keeping the Sigs by the by.
    Texas SOT

Longhorn1986

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2016
    Fort Bend County
    I generally dislike striker pistol triggers, but I actually like the wife's PPS M2. It doesn't feel like I'm stretching a rubber band like most striker triggers.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    See, the nice thing is, the PPQ already is great out of the box. And with some nice Trijicon HD's on it, it becomes outstanding! If I remember, I'll take a pic of mine tonight; for now this stock photo will have to do:

RPr0P0i.jpg

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Love my PPQ M1! I always heard how great they are, but never took a look. Well, all it took was holding one and I bought one. Do need to change out the sights though! Those sights are poppin! LOL

Top Bottom