Venture Surplus ad

Top 10 Reasons You Should Just Turn Your Guns Over To The Government TODAY from Babylon Bee

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    I will be turning 40-years-old this year, and to this day my sister and I are strictly forbidden to play Monopoly together (#3)...

The last time we played in 1988.... well, let's put it this way: my sister karate chopped the table, one of the pewter pieces cracked the large (new) 42" TV, I ended up with a black eye, and my dad had to pry my arm from around my sister's neck... It's funny looking back, but we both know (including my parents) the rage could be switched back on in a heartbeat.

I was accused of "NEVER SELLING" my properties, and I always demand immediate payment if you land on Boardwalk especially if I have a hotel on it... case closed.

It's probably safer if I keep my firearms and leave Monopoly out of my family's life.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Hmmmmmm.................

cat wants spiked mace.jpg

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I will be turning 40-years-old this year, and to this day my sister and I are strictly forbidden to play Monopoly together (#3)...

The last time we played in 1988.... well, let's put it this way: my sister karate chopped the table, one of the pewter pieces cracked the large (new) 42" TV, I ended up with a black eye, and my dad had to pry my arm from around my sister's neck... It's funny looking back, but we both know (including my parents) the rage could be switched back on in a heartbeat.

I was accused of "NEVER SELLING" my properties, and I always demand immediate payment if you land on Boardwalk especially if I have a hotel on it... case closed.

It's probably safer if I keep my firearms and leave Monopoly out of my family's life.

You had a 42" TV back in 1988? You must have been rich. I had a 21" and that was all I could afford.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Im still on the fence on this one, waiting to see how our friends down under are faring after turning theirs in. They felt good about it I’m sure because it was the right thing to do, and as far as I know it’s been rainbows, unicorns and ferry dust ever since. MSM isn’t reporting any problems and neither is social media. I mean, the govt has their best interests in mind, right? I’m going to continue to ponder this for a little while, but honestly, I don’t see what could possibly go wrong.

Reactions: gll

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    Monopoly?!?!?!

This is how I used to roll...

How I roll-Small.png

Maybe NOT a spiked mace, and broadsword, as WHEN the spikes gets lodged, a broadsword isn't GREAT for close quarters...
    Just sayin'... and in MANY states, anything other than single-edged blades and firearms (FYI Texas 86'd that stupid [1950's?] clubs law, as of 9/1/21 for self defense) one can be prosecuted more harshly for use in self-defense scenarios...

Maybe the author needs to research laws a bit more... even if satirical... :D
    The handle IS... - Alpha.Geek

Hell, in many states, legally, one can be prosecuted for concealed fixed-blades, taking brand new box of knives to your car, in the parking lot of the store, or from the driveway into the house... I don't know if it's even been "tried" in court, but in theory, the law in many states allows for prosecution of this very action... which is horse-sh!+.

Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Speaking of Monopoly…I’m sure most of y’all were like us, we just played and never really read the official rules, though we made up a few rules of our own.

Then I watched this vid and realized that we were literally playing it all wrong. If you play by the official rules, the games don’t last very long.

The title is for Free Parking but the vid goes into all of the other official rules that no one seems to play by…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom