DK Firearms

Top 5 Favorite Running or Renewed "TV" Shows.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Title states it. May include original web content as long as it's a series show.

Remember must be currently running or renewed so no Firefly or Breaking Bad.

Justified
    Sherlock - BBC only 3 shows a season.
    Blue Bloods
    Suits
    House of Cards - Netflix
    Sons Of Anarchy - Although I sense this next season may be an off one.

That was tougher than I thought. No real order as they all bring different things to the table.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I'm pretty sure Sherlock is only three episodes per season. And they skipped last year. I just finished this year's third one. Stay for the credits.

Love me some House of Cards too.

Add to the list: Battlestar Galactica. MUCH different from the original, but incredibly good in its own way.

In order?

Battlestar Galactica
    Sherlock
    Jericho
    House of Cards
    Last place probably goes to Burn Notice, since it's current. It's silly, but kind of interesting for mindless TV.

V didn't make it. Just didn't do for me what the original did as a did. Dallas didn't make it either. Or Hawaii Five-Oh, lol. Honorable Mention goes to Dollhouse for being totally standalone and getting really interesting near the middle of the first season, despite the rushed ending.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    This is for CURRENT shows?

NCIS
    NCIS-LA
    Person of Interest -Though it seems to be waning these days
    Blue Bloods

I used to love Two and a Half Men. When they killed off Charlie, it really seemed to have jumped the shark. Now it is funny, but it is not Two and a Half Men

Big Bang Theory knock knock knock, Penny, knock knock knock, Penny, knock knock knock, Penny

Shark Tank

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    No Order:

The Walking Dead
    Revolution
    Game of Thrones
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (it's about to get cancelled from my list if it doesn't pick up soon)
    Big Bang Theory
    Homeland (this past season had several lulls that ALMOST had me quit watching)
    American Horror Story (only season 3....might go back and give previous seasons a shot at some point)

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Cant believe no one has The BLacklist on their list. THat is my new favorite show.

Blacklist
    Justified
    Brooklyn Nine Nine
    Duck Dynasty
    Longmire

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Cant believe no one has The BLacklist on their list. THat is my new favorite show.

Blacklist
    Justified
    Brooklyn Nine Nine
    Duck Dynasty
    Longmire

I watched the first few episodes, and it was really good...but I got behind and decided to sacrifice it in the interest of getting stuff done lol. I'll probably catch up at some point since it seems to have gained traction as a good show instead of dying off after a few episodes like so many do.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Current? Well, that rules out "Wild Sex", "Blue", maybe even "Losing it". Uh, is there a pattern there?

- Game of Thrones
    - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Fashion Police (Yeah, go ahead, I dare ya!)
    - Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson

This is an odd topic. When I think about it, I'm not really dedicated to much of anything on TV. I really think Firefly was the last thing I waited anxiously for from week to week. Now that I can do a whole series in one marathon, I tend to pay no attention to anything that's not current events. If something is good, I'll hear about it. If it's really good, I'll continue to hear about it. If I'm still hearing about it after a year or three, I'll download every episode or cue up Netflix, break out the popcorn, and have a weekend marathon.

Of course, "weekend marathon" doesn't really apply when you decide to re-watch all of Stargate SG-1, but y'all get the idea.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    In no particular order

The Walking Dead
    The Blacklist
    NCIS: Los Angeles
    Hawaii Five 0
    Grimm