• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Answer: the one you're cleaning when he meets you. Be sure to talk about whatever man stuff you've done. Me personally I wouldn't stop wiping down my gun and I would ask him what his intentions are with my daughter while staring him right in his eyes. Then whatever the answer I would just look away, grunt and keep wiping the gun.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    When he arrives, act as if you're giving a tongue lashing to someone on the phone, and end the call with an ominous threat. Then come around the corner with a scary gun of your choice, and say "Who the hell is this?!"

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Great video and great lists.

I am going to keep an eye on this thread.

Always looking for ways to protect my 4 daughters. No sons to help me out, so I will have the entire arsenal out for cleaning when the "boyfriends" show up.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    then when u learn his identity, lean in real close, eye to eye, no blinking, and say "You listen here boy....that little girl right there (pointing to your daughter without breaking eye contact) is my princess, my world, my everything! Whoever harms my baby in anyway will soon after be begging for the sweat release of death....but it will not come....for they will suffer through a loooooooong and painful process before death would would even be a consideration." Then blink, stand back up (if u were leaning down), and say, "Alright kids, [then make eye contact one more time] have fun!" while keeping a straight face and a deadly gaze

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I do plan on buying a box of .50 caliber rounds. I will be finishing writing the boy's name on a round in Sharpie when he shows up.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    My Dad, 90 and still shooting and riding, when my oldest sisters first date showed up, laid the 1911 he still carries today on the table between them and simply said, "Son, if your intentions aren't honorable, I will track you to the ends of the earth".

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Sorry, but knowing kids these days and how entitled and indestructible they feel, the whole "gf's dad's guns" thing doesn't really scare because it's kinda cartoonish to them. What's the worst he's going to do, honestly? Act like an asshole? Cheat? You're not gonna shoot the dude over your little girl's broken heart.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Sorry, but knowing kids these days and how entitled and indestructible they feel, the whole "gf's dad's guns" thing doesn't really scare because it's kinda cartoonish to them. What's the worst he's going to do, honestly? Act like an asshole? Cheat? You're not gonna shoot the dude over your little girl's broken heart.

I see this is true. Intimidation is an art.

Top Bottom