• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Muzzlebreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    The person I was speaking with yesterday said they were running force on force exercises with air-soft. I'd be very interested in the details. Maybe someone with letterhead could get more detailed information.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    The article isn't specific and I can't help but think it's going to be similar in nature to the Run, Hide, and Fight video put out by the City of Houston. It's hard to imagine any city attorney, let alone the city council or mayor, signing off on the local PD teaching anything that involves the idea of direct movement to contact and engaging an active shooter with gunfire. I could be wrong but, we'll soon find out.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Ain't skeerd, I just don't need the hassle. There's a guy I met years back who is actually convinced that when he hears guys talking about shooting Zombies that it's code for shooting blacks. He called me in an attempt to confirm his suspicions and got all upset when I responded with a suggestion he seek medical assistance to get his head out of his butt and see a psychiatrist about his paranoia. I mean, yeah, we all joke about Democrats and the "Occupy" crowd being "zombies" but, that's just an extension of that old Bob Hope bit from the 1940s.

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Awwww man. :)

So.... When are we doing the hog hunt again? (I was the guy with the Grendel.)
    Jim Barnhill called us not too long ago and wants to setup another one so we're working on it. Personally, I'd like to wait until it cools off a bit. Our pilot from the last hunt has since moved to Colorado so Jim has had to find another pilot and says the new guy is a much better outfit.

CS_TX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Tomball area
    I'm definitely ready for another hog hunt. I was the guy with the 10.5 SBR and the EOTECH. I also have at least three other people that say they are going on the next one.

Top Bottom