• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZPistol

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2015
    123 Easy St.
    I saw someone mention Mission tortillas in the dinner thread, so I thought I'd share some info about my favorite tortillas. I am sure this might be old news for a lot of you, and some of you are sure to boast about making your own from scratch, but for us transplants, it ain't so obvious/easy. A few years back I switched from buying pre-cooked tortillas to Guerrero raw tortillas. Using a black-iron skillet on the stove-top, low-medium to medium heat, just heat the tortillas, flipping back and forth, just until they start to lightly "toast." IMO, 10x better than any pre-cooked brand. If you haven't tried them, give it a shot...you'll like.
    Target Sports

Drewski_43

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2016
    Fulshear, TX
    Kroger also has em. Honestly though just buy the freshly made ones at HEB/Kroger. I heat them up by throwing them on the burners of the gas stove top until small "puffs" form in the tortilla. Takes 30 seconds

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Rosa's. I don't actually get food there, but drive through tortillas are great and they are actually pretty darn good tortillas. The ones we keep on frig from Mexican market we throw in iron skillet are the best ones other than that.

Sent from some where out there.

Top Bottom