• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bvhawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good move on the Presidents side. The shutdown shouldn’t have been a surprise to the workers affected. O’bammy had the govt. shut down 11 times during the dark days of this nation.

According to what I was reading on another site, and it may be false info, these workers may be eligible to receive unemployment or under-employment compensation since it isn’t a strike. I know in my area, churches and community resource entities are providing assistance in the way of gift cards to food stores. That’s the way community should work. Community stepping up for those affected in your community.

Bvhawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Besides that, Nancy Pelousy likes to take advantage of the privilege. She takes a 757 when a much more efficient Lear jet would do. And she has been called out for it in the past but she just goes head on as normal. I don’t have any respect for her despite her position in government and if she could figure out a way to advance that position, she would certainly make a deal with the devil to accomplish it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    President Trump did the right thing.

Our so-called elites can be (on rare occasion) reminded they actually are mortal...oh yeah, see ya ruthie...(I'm so mean)

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Though the focus was on military support to Congressional Delegation travel, what’s not well known is the Pelosi is a principal protectee of the USSS. Things may have changed since my time supporting these kinds of things, but USSS, who is directly affected by the current shutdown, travels when the principal travels.

While her detail isn’t as robust as the POTUS detail, it’s still a detail to provide 24x7 protection.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    toddnjoyce,

I'm missing your point.

I thought a bit of comeuppance by President Trump in pelousey's direction is the main ha-ha per a Nelson Muntz like spit in her eye as her attitude of 'I'm the co-President and you President Trump should respect my author-i-tie was a wonderful quick slap down of her arrogance.......

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I'm finding it hard to believe she would consider a political junket when she needs to be in The Swamp trying to make something happen.

Go Trump.

I don't consider it retaliation for trying to postpone the Sate of the Union address. I consider it taking care of business which evidently she has no desire to do. Of course that was after the Puerto Rico junket which also kept the house not available for discussion. I think she's pushing to find out how much power the President has and is willing to use. I hope she finds out, the hard way.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I'm finding it hard to believe she would consider a political junket when she needs to be in The Swamp trying to make something happen.

Go Trump.

I don't consider it retaliation for trying to postpone the Sate of the Union address. I consider it taking care of business which evidently she has no desire to do. Of course that was after the Puerto Rico junket which also kept the house not available for discussion. I think she's pushing to find out how much power the President has and is willing to use. I hope she finds out, the hard way.
    I don't find it hard to believe at all.

Many of them forget that they are supposed to work for us, not the other way around.

She thinks she is some kind of queen and can do as she wishes. She forgets that many of the people that make her trips possible are not getting paid right now. Well, she forgets or just doesn't care.

She has forgotten her place and I smile knowing Trump is reminding her.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    toddnjoyce,

I'm missing your point.

I thought a bit of comeuppance by President Trump in pelousey's direction is the main ha-ha per a Nelson Muntz like spit in her eye as her attitude of 'I'm the co-President and you President Trump should respect my author-i-tie was a wonderful quick slap down of her arrogance.......

My point is that I expected Trump to have mentioned that USSS is impacted by the shutdown and it ‘wouldn’t be prudent’ to add extraneous/non-essential spending to a department that, legally, can’t be doing that.

Top Bottom