• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HIGH_PLAINS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Killeen
    A TOURIST taking a souvenir toy soldier home from Britain was ordered to remove its THREE INCH rifle before boarding a plane.

He said: "As the figurine was pulled from the box, the security search officer contacted her supervisor. The SA80 rifle 'could not pass'. My wife Julie asked the staff to take a reality check. It's a 9in painted model with a rifle that is part of the figure.

"The supervisor was confident that, according to the regulations, a firearm is a firearm and cannot pass. The rifle could not travel.

-----

And despite all those crazy anti-gun measures by the government, take a look at this:

----

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.
    Target Sports

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I read and copied the article about crime statistics in Europe. It was very enlightening! The violent crime in our nation would not even place us in the TOP TEN of the most violent places in Europe! The Brits always paint our citizens as gun toting barbarians and choose to place air tight firearms regulations on their people. They are number ONE in violent crimes surpassing even South Africa!

So.....you stiff upper lip libtard dickwads..........HOW'S GUN CONTROL WORKIN' FOR YA?

Flash

Top Bottom