• ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    [url]http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11037197&nav=Bsmh[/URL]

CORPUS CHRISTI - A telephone town hall meeting organized by Congressman Solomon Ortiz, Sr. was being held at the Ortiz Center.
    A group of people there were among those hoping to take part in the question-and-answer session.
    Some of the people at the telephone town hall meeting registered earlier and wanted their questions answered.
    Earlier Wednesday afternoon, the group also took part in a panel discussion on health care at the Ortiz Center that was, ironically, sponsored by James Matthew Duerr, who's a republican in the running for the republican primary to unseat Solomon Ortiz.
    People asked the panel, consisting of a doctor and health insurance representatives, about issues ranging from health insurance reform to tort reform.
    "I have a son who has no health insurance, so I'm very concerned. I've always felt there's a lot of people in America who need catastrophic coverage. I believe we need some low cost clinics, but I think people should have to pay," town hall participant Sherri Darveaux said.
    Online Reporter: Thomas Piland
    Military Camp

Top Bottom