toyota anti drunk driving accessory

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, Aug 31, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    If I have employees causing problesm - buhbye....

kids, well if I feel that is the issue I would find a different way to deal with that problem

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    My foot, their ass.

Besides, kids can smoke, pop, snort, inhale, and shoot a crapload of things that are 100% alcohol free.

4. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    +1

5. DoubleActionCHL

DoubleActionCHL Well-Known

Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    It's amazing how a little fear and humiliation can make young people do the right thing. Now we have to worry about their self-esteem. The bubble heads have it all wrong. Self-esteem comes from doing something good or something right. Do a good deed and you'll feel good about yourself. Build something and you'll feel great!

The little freaks, these days, have a good dose of artificial self-esteem based on absolutely nothing. The result is an arrogant, narcissistic generation with an entitlement mentality.

:1zhelp: I'm ranting again!!!

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

As I've mentioned before, one of our accounts is a school system.

A few days ago, I heard a teacher addressing parents ... These children are all unique and special. I will help them reach their full potential.

I had to roll my eyes... How bout, we are going to teach reading, writing, and math. Not everyone is a winner, in fact, few are. We may be able to teach your kid enough to move on to the next grade level. If not, well, we need dog catchers too.

7. DoubleActionCHL

DoubleActionCHL Well-Known

Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    They can't let the kids feel the sting of failure. They've completely lost the age old concept: Learning only occurs when we fail.

Without losers, there are no winners!

8. GunOwner

GunOwner New Member

Aug 31, 2009
    CA
    Waste of money....