Traded my Gluck for a Springfield XD $$$ PICS $$$

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Texas Bulldog, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Texas Bulldog

Texas Bulldog Active Member

Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    After 3 glocks and simply not being able to get comfortable with any of them, i hope no more good deals roll into my path :rofl:. Traded it for Springfield XD-45. Im very happy with the trade. I love the XD lineup... They match my grip pretty darn good and to be honest, I think they are far better looking for a block of plastic :banger:

Going for my CHL class tomorrow and think i may just use the new XD :rofl: Who needs practice :devil:

The last 2 pics are with the Lum-Tec (same brand as the watch) powder mixed with Clear Nail Polish for my Poor Mans night sights... lol

muafc.jpg

1h9l5e.jpg

opydxy.jpg

atm590.jpg

2hgg38p.jpg

2. gladi8r

gladi8r Active Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Ah man now you done it LOL I love xds great pistolas and just as reliable as my blocks.

3. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    very nice i like the xd's but be carful they bite. hey what kind of watch is that?

4. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    very nice

5. claymore504

claymore504 Well-Known

Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Congrats. I just can't get used to the XDs. They just feel too top heavy for me. Glad you are happy though. Those are some damn good pictures!

6. texas_teacher

texas_teacher Well-Known

Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    You made a very wise choice... I love the poor man's night sights... Where do you get some of that Lum - Tec powder?

7. Maxpower

Maxpower Active Member

May 26, 2009
  8. Texas Bulldog

Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Thanks!.

The watch is a Lum-Tec Combat B1... can be had for 400 -600 bux.. they have an awesome line of watches with an incredible Glow.

JOe

9. Texas Bulldog

Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Thats a pretty bold statment. Im going to order some of that and give it an honest shot. I have a hard time believing that the V10 is stronger. Im a big watch guy with many many of them, and the lume of watches is something i truly enjoy. If this was so much brighter it would be used on a watch and ive never heard of it... although no way do i expect to know everything, id just be surprised if its stronger than the Lum-Tec powder :icon_popcorn:

10. Texas Bulldog

Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx