• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Ordered this DDM4v5 LW from DD on the 20th and just picked it up from work earlier today.

Badass rifle, the upper and lower bolt together tight and the takedown pins are solid and hard to push out.

Only problem I have with it is my Tangodown battlegrip won't fit on the lower. The screw holes don't line up and I've knicked the threads trying before I gave up. Hopefully TD can take care of that, ill give them a call tomorrow.

Anyway, pics... Will be posted because I can't attach them over tapatalk on a new thread for some reason

For the record, I sold my Spikes for this new DD and made $97 in the process. So my excuse for not making it out to meets still stands, I am broke ;)
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    2apury3e.jpg

vyqe4ara.jpg
    e6edapun.jpg
    dypabyzy.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    While I was at work filling out the 4473, I took some pics of it with an EOTech XPS2 and 512 on there to get an idea of which one I wanted.

I'm thinking 512. Its $100 cheaper and the battery life is better, along with cheaper and more common AA batteries compared to cr123.

The weight difference between the two is negligible, and any extra rail space the xps2 offers is space I won't use attaching anything to anyhow.

4ymevese.jpg
    u7y6u8y4.jpg

All in all, I'm super glad I went with the lightweight barrel profile. I used to hate pencil barrels but Jesus this is light, easy to toss around, and not front heavy like my gov profile spikes of the same barrel length and gas system (Mid length).

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Dude, CR123s are available EVERYWHERE!!!

Your DDM4v5 LW from DD looks good. As long as you're happy, we're happy.

Now let's see more pics of your tats.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Jesus this is light, easy to toss around, and not front heavy like my gov profile spikes of the same barrel length and gas system (Mid length).

Lol wut. You need to lift bro.

If you can't handle a normal M4 profile barrel, there's no way you'd be man enough to handle my 6920 SOCOM with suppressor that I'm bringing to the next shoot. :pounce:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Lol wut. You need to lift bro.

If you can't handle a normal M4 profile barrel, there's no way you'd be man enough to handle my 6920 SOCOM with suppressor that I'm bringing to the next shoot. :pounce:

aint nothing i'll have to worry about, since yer bringing it to the next shoot ;)

lol nah the spikes was fine but this is better.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Wut's that scribbled on the stock? Is it autographed?

You still owe me some ammo :stir:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom