• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2021
    houston
    Well, being a transplant from California, the speed limit is actually a suggested minimum. Nobody goes the speed limit. If someone does, they usually go to the most right lane. Going 10+ limit is the norm. I remember people went slower because gas prices were high. But in Houston, San Antonio or Austin, half of the drivers don't like to go above the speed limit.

What pisses me off is someone going 60 in 65 zone in 4th of 4 lanes. Whether car, pickup, or semi, I see all types of vehicles do this. Then switches to 3rd lane in front of me. Even 2nd lane sometimes. Maybe most people are relaxed and not in a hurry. But at least move to the right to spare the majority to get where they're going. I enjoy the cheaper gas prices in TX. Everything is farther away so I'd like to go fast everywhere.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Well, being a transplant from California, the speed limit is actually a suggested minimum. Nobody goes the speed limit. If someone does, they usually go to the most right lane. Going 10+ limit is the norm. I remember people went slower because gas prices were high. But in Houston, San Antonio or Austin, half of the drivers don't like to go above the speed limit.

What pisses me off is someone going 60 in 65 zone in 4th of 4 lanes. Whether car, pickup, or semi, I see all types of vehicles do this. Then switches to 3rd lane in front of me. Even 2nd lane sometimes. Maybe most people are relaxed and not in a hurry. But at least move to the right to spare the majority to get where they're going. I enjoy the cheaper gas prices in TX. Everything is farther away so I'd like to go fast everywhere.
    Hop on I-10 and and dont stop until you hit LA. Feel free to drive as fast as you want. Any police stop you, you tell them we said its alright.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I don't like slow drivers in the fast lane, but I like popcorn & internet fights.
    99141715962214e730bafdf5daab895a.gif

dshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2021
    houston
    I drive at least the speed limit while in the most 3 left lanes. Some people don't read the signs going the triangle area.

dshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2021
    houston
    When there is someone going slow in the #1 and somebody is going as slow in the 2nd, it's pretty hard to pass them up on the right because 3rd is crowded. That's the problem.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    As a lifelong resident of Dallas, I have seen the transformation around north Texas from all the transplants (called invaders by many) from California. Everyone I talk to, read or hear from, all say the same thing, actually complain and bellyache as a good Texan is want to do. They hate the invaders because of their snotty attitudes and aggressive driving. Many of the invaders say Texans are "too friendly" and make them uncomfortable. Well, that UHaul can travel both directions and is cheaper going back.

dshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2021
    houston
    Either way, I love America. I'm never going back. Only to visit for important things. I love my relatively big house. A house that would cost 3x as much in the communist. They should have classes on how to text and drive.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom